Sonia Kashuk Makeup Brush Cleanser Spray 4 fl oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Angie O.Sonia Kashuk Makeup Brush Cleanser Spray 4 fl oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Ashley C.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Quality brushes deserve special care and the Sonia Kashuk Brush Cleanser Spray is the professional way to preserve the life of your brushes. The specially formulated cleanser quickly lifts away all types of makeup including powder, cream, gel or wax... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
opelousas La
I love this. I can use it in the middle of my makeup if I need to clean a brush real fast. I spritz some onto a cleaning towel and rub the brush head onto it and it removes the color. Has a nice clean scent to it and seems kinda oily but doesn’t effect my makeup use when using in between real washes.Sonia Kashuk Makeup Brush Cleanser Spray 4 fl oz, pack of 1
April N.
Forest Lake
Honestly, I absolutely love this stuff. I got it on sale and it is my holy grail. It leaves my brushes and sponges clean & smelling fresh, almost minty, which I prefer. It doesn’t leave any residue on my brushes as well. I highly recommend.
Jackie J.
This is a decent brush cleaning spray from the drugstore. It does clean the brushes for the most part but it also leaves a bit of a greasy/oily film behind. I prefer my Sephora brand brush cleaner over this.
Steven W.
Charlotte, NC
Use this DAILY. People keep your brushes clean!! This product is so easy to use and by far the most cleansing. Spray, wipe, ready to use. And for 5$, you can’t beat it. I get mine at target, I’m not sure if they sell it anywhere else.
Andrea S.
Madelia
It’s amazing how clean my brushes get! You use it like a normal soap to wash the brushes then rinse them off. It’s important to keep your facial brushes clean so they don’t make your skin breakout and this definitely does the job!
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Target
This brush cleanser is okay. I’m not entirely impressed with it though. It does it’s job and completely removes all blush, eyeshadow, and any other powder makeup products. But, it doesn’t really remove foundation or concealer so most of my brushes do have a little tint from my foundation.
Brooklyn W.
Centerville
I tried this out the other day it did the job of cleaning my brushes but I just think it's over priced for what you get and honestly I think I'd rather wash my brushes with soap and water and save the money on this product.
Krista M.
Ankeny, IA
Granted, I have not tried any other makeup brush cleaners, but I haven’t wanted or needed to as this one works perfectly. It almost amazes me each time I use it how much gunk comes out of my brushes. This bottle will also last you forever as you don’t need much. It’s pretty cheap at target.
Melissa A.
Jasper, GA
This makeup brush cleaner gets the job done. It’s no miracle worker but it does clean the brushes pretty well with some elbow grease and lots of spinning the brushes on a surface or in my hand. I’d recommend it to someone who just needed to be able to pick something up at target like me.
Tabitha L.
Albuquerque
This stuff is great my only issue with it is it isn’t a lot of product it goes kind of fast if you use it two times a week on all your brushes. It smells super nice though. I like it for the price point but will stick to manually cleaning