BY SONIA KASHUK

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! This creamy, long-lasting twist-up lip crayon delivers high-impact color, ultimate shine and the comfort of a balm. Myrrh resin extract provides a plumping effect and broad spectrum filters to protect from UVA and UVB rays. Now available in Pink Lily, a rosy pink. Color: Lily Pink. see more...

Kiara K.
This is my go-to lip product. It is my natural color but better! This is so similar to the Nars Lip Crayons in formula and packaging in my opinion! It has a great coverage and is a very moisturizing lipstick! It does transfer so I do have to touch it up after I eat anything but I absolutely love it so I don't mind! Love this product so much!
Debra U.
I love this line of products! Sonia's products are wonderful and every gal needs to have them in her collection because they last and the coverage is beautiful + the colors are amazing and they work well for any outfit or occasion.
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.