BY SONIA KASHUK

The sonia kashuk liquid light concealer isâ anâ elegant, lightweight concealer thatâ helps correct and smooth imperfections, restore hydration and deliver natural luminosity to the skin. The moisture infused formula contains a hydrating complex with hyaluronic acid and black tea extract to enhance skins texture, radiance and color to impart a healthy glow. The perfecting fluid offers buildable coverage and seamlessly blends into a second-skin finish that softens the signs of fatigue and aging. . â see more...

Ellen S.
Portland, OR
This is a great concealer for under the eyes. It brightens and is buildable without appearing too heavy. I use a wet sponge to apply and highlight.
Teri D.
Tulsa, OK
Love this stuff! I feel like no matter the skin tone this will match !! Me and my sister are 47006375 shades apart and we use the same one.
Tess L.
Alpharetta, GA
LOVE THIS! I use it so much! It's not too heavy but provides coverage. I have sensitive skin too and it's fine for me.
Kaitlyn C.
I love love love this. It's easy to apply and goes on flawlessly while hiding major skin imperfections.
Marissa M.
Cambridge, ON
Purchased at: Target
This is an okay concealer. I don’t find it gives very good coverage for my dark circles and under eye bags. It is decent for covering blemishes though. The packaging is nice and simple though. I may or may not buy it again, depending on the price.