BY SONIA KASHUK

The sonia kashuk liquid light concealer isâ anâ elegant, lightweight concealer thatâ helps correct and smooth imperfections, restore hydration and deliver natural luminosity to the skin. The moisture infused formula contains a hydrating complex with hyaluronic acid and black tea extract to enhance skins texture, radiance and color to impart a healthy glow. The perfecting fluid offers buildable coverage and seamlessly blends into a second-skin finish that softens the signs of fatigue and aging. . â see more...

Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
I love love love this. It's easy to apply and goes on flawlessly while hiding major skin imperfections.
Tess L.
Tess L.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Halo
LOVE THIS! I use it so much! It's not too heavy but provides coverage. I have sensitive skin too and it's fine for me.
Ellen S.
Ellen S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Aura
This is a great concealer for under the eyes. It brightens and is buildable without appearing too heavy. I use a wet sponge to apply and highlight.
Yasameen A.
Yasameen A.
Review for: Halo
I never tried this product before but i really like to do so, i am in love with makeup and beauty products and can't get enough of them.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Halo
Love this stuff! I feel like no matter the skin tone this will match !! Me and my sister are 47006375 shades apart and we use the same one.