Sonia Kashuk Lips Print Beauty Organizer uploaded by Taylor M.Sonia Kashuk Lips Print Beauty Organizer uploaded by Taylor M.Sonia Kashuk Lips Print Beauty Organizer uploaded by Taylor M.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Find Accessory Bags at Target.com! Sonia Kashuk Lips Print Beauty Organizer Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Female. see more...

Review (1)
Taylor M.
I absolutely love this makeup bag! I bought this style but in a different pattern, and it is great! It holds all my cosmetics for when I am traveling in an organized way. It can somewhat expand but also compress, which is very nice. I got this for a good price at Target and have no regrets buying it. This is one of my favorite makeup bags that I have used ever. The only downfall was the bag has 2 semi-removable inside pouches, but they were attached by zip-ties. This became slightly difficult to use so I simply cut the ties and attached velcro to the back of the pouch, so now I can remove the pouches and keep them in place! Simple task, but I wish it originally came like that. Overall I love this makeup bag and strongly recommend purchasing. (In the attached photos the inside of the bag is slightly dirty with makeup, but can easily be cleaned... I just haven't gotten around to it!)