BY SONIA KASHUK

The sonia kashuk lip definer helps your lips look fuller, prevents color from bleeding and keeps lipstick lasting longer. With a slightly matte finish and highpigment charge, this formula will help you achieve a stunning smile. Available in a signature nude shade. see more...

Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Omaha
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice lip liner. I don’t have any bad things to say about it. I like this so much that I’ve used it all the way down to a little nub. It’s a pretty good value. It lasts quite a while too.
Kathy Q.
Kathy Q.
Worcester, MA
A great lip liner but is nothing special. Color is true to packaging and stays on the lips all day. You could probably find something cheaper from rimmel that works just as well in my opinion. Other than that it is of great quality.
ivonne Z.
ivonne Z.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this liner it's great not only to define the lips but to tone down my dark lines on my bottom lip it's great and not heavy at all
Jess B.
Jess B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this before applying lipstick when I'm going out. I hate putting on lipstick, making it look perfect, then having it smear two minutes later. This liner keeps it in place.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipliners go on smooth like MAC lipliners (my HG). I wish there were more shades in this line, but I do like how the lipliners match the lipsticks very well.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Frankfort, KY
I got this lip liner in the color 'Pink Whisper and I absolutely love the color. It's a beautiful color that adds nice definition to my lips. My only issue is that it's not very smooth. It felt kinda crayon-y, if that makes sense and I had to go over my lips a couple times to get a good pigmented color.
julie n.
julie n.
Oak Harbor, WA
It was okay. I am not totally in love but it did the job when I needed it to! I would consider trying this in other colors to see how it holds up.
Fathima B.
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip liner I have in rosewood ... Nice color ..long lasting..it leaves a stain even after removed ..great
Sarita R.
Sarita R.
Aguada, PR
Great product and not heavy at all, it goes on smoothly and is long lasting. The only thing that I don't like about this is the smell but on the other hand the price is definitely a plus.
paige Q.
paige Q.
I love this , it goes on so smooth and stays all day . Makes my lips really soft and Its such a low price . The only thing I don't like is the smell , but it goes away .