Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer - Hibiscus 15

by Sonia Kashuk

The Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer helps your lips look fuller, prevents color from bleeding and keeps lipstick lasting longer. With a slightly matte finish and highpigment charge, this formula will help you achieve a stunning smile. Available in a signature Plum shade. Size: .04 oz. Color: Hibiscus.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer - Hibiscus 15!
Hope J.
Burnet
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer - Hibiscus 15
I love this lip liner so much!! I bought it on sale at Target and will definitely keep buying it in the future. I basically use it as a lipstick because it stays so much longer than actual lipstick does. I definitely recommend it! Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer - Hibiscus 15
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer - Hibiscus 15
I loove Sonia Kashuks lip liners! They apply easily and aren't like others you have to outline again and again. The colors are beautiful and they last for a long time! I buy these at Target and I think they are very much worth what the cost i have all the colors!!😄
Elise L.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer - Hibiscus 15
Was my all time favorite, is long lasting, easy to apply and glides on smooth, left my pout looking full
Justine T.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer - Hibiscus 15
One of my top favorite lip liners I love the color and it’s so smooth yet doesn’t smudge. It’s really easy to apply and work with. Good price
Paige O.
Belton, MO
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer - Hibiscus 15
Such a creamy and pigments lip liner. Stays in place and totally worth the money. Highly recommend.
Addison L.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer - Hibiscus 15
I love this lip liner! It does such an amazing job for the price and it really helps my color stay in place while also enhancing the undertone of the product I am using! I have already purchased multiple to keep back stocked!
Elena G.
austin
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer - Hibiscus 15
This color was the only it'd let me chose, but the color I have is a lighter pink and I don't love it. It really doesn't show up well at all so it doesn't even help me in the long run. I was disappointed.
Sara J.
KELLER, TX
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer - Hibiscus 15
I like this lip liner formula. It is dry but not dying in the lips and prolongs the wear of lipstick. I definitely plan to buy more.

Looking for your answer?