Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition "Straight From Nature" Powder Brush

BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia kashuk limited edition "straight from nature" powder brush see more...

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition
Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition "Straight From Nature" Powder Brush
Kaelyn J.
aberdeen
Super soft bristles that don’t feel scratchy on the face. Good price not to pricey. A great brush if looking for cheaper options. Easy to use and dust off powder. I would buy again in the future. Great product.
Gina G.
Williamstown , NJ
These brushes were very soft. I purchased mines at target, I do think they are a little pricey for being a drug store product , but over all I was happy with my purchase. I've had this for a little while and it hasn't shed at all which is great
Katelyn D.
Stevens Point, WI
Sonia Kashuk brushes are some of my favorite and hold up great! This one worked well for my HD powder. I like that the brissels don't shed and they are very soft.
Adriana C.
I love this brush to contour or apply highlight. Very nice shape and is really soft. Besides i absolutely love sonia kashuk products!
Tracy G.
Mogadore, OH
I love sonia. Her brushes are so cute and so adorable. I got mine at target. She has so much stuff! I need to buy more
Sophia S.
Seminole, FL
BEST BROZER BRUSH! Fluffy and gives my brozer the seamless blend that I love! The tapered tip adds a slight contour
Lennon W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is an awesome brush! I like it because it is not rough at all on you face and it works very nicely.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Great brush. It's a amazing brand. Not pricey at all. Target is where you can buy them.
Taryn M.
Very smooth Brussels. and it blends very good. Sonia kashuk is a great brand !
Grace M.
I have had this brush for a long long time and put it through many washes and it just now started shedding. Great brush, super soft love the handle! Perfect for contour, blush, or under eye powder.
Amna F.
Does this brush shed a lot?