Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition "Straight From Nature" Foundation Brush

BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia kashuk limited edition "straight from nature" foundation brush see more...

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition "Straight From Nature" Foundation Brush
Meghan C.
Bellingham
I have 2 sets from this collection!!! They are high quality brushes. They don't shed, they blend like a dream and don't pull. They are my all time fav face and eye brushes
Julia P.
Great, inexpensive foundation brush. Blends product in to my skin well and doesn’t seem to absorb much of it. Fairly easy to clean. I would repurchase if I ever needed to but so far it’s standing the test of time quite well. Would recommend to anyone!
Hannah J.
Sonia Kashuk makes my favorite brushes. You can usually find boxed sets on clearance at Target. They wash well and keep their shape. I have never had an issue loosing bristles. This is my favorite foundation brush. I’ve had it for a few years and it’s still in great shape.
Kenda C.
Saint Pauls, NC
Love this eyeshadow, its very pretty when its on and the price is very reasonable as well I will definitely recommend it to a friend
Nicole C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the style of these brushes. They feel nice in my hand when I'm applying my makeup and help to blend everything together.
Tyreece W.
Cannon Falls, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
I adore Sonia Kashuk. I only use her brushes. Doesn’t shed, doesn’t feel coarse on the face. Doesn’t retain pigment.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a great foundation brush!!! I love how durable it is and reasonably priced.