MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesSonia Kashuk
Limited Edition Brush Couture Kabuki Brush

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Sonia Kashuk Brush Couture Kabuki Brush

by Sonia Kashuk

This natural bristle sonia kashuk brush couture kabuki brush in modern camouflage print beautifully applies bronzer, powder and blush formulas for a shine-free, sun-kissed skin. . â

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Sonia Kashuk Brush Couture Kabuki Brush!
Shelbyville, KY
I honestly didnt expect much from these sonia kashuk brushes since they were at target but to my surprise I do like them!
I actually bought a limited edition Sonia kashuk brush set from Target to try because it was on clearance and too cheap to pass up! First off, the limited edition style was gorgeous and the brushes itself were very soft. Application was easy to use and overall really happy with my purchase!
Alpena, Michigan
Now I like the feel of this brush,soft on my face. Really good coverage, and easy to use plus clean.
Charleston, WV
Another great brush from Sonia! I love the cute colorful handles and the plush bristles on the brush. My favorite part is that I have yet to have to pick stray brush hairs off my face while using this kabuki brush. YAY!

Looking for your answer?