Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by Angelique J.Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by samia b.Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by Jamie S.

BY SONIA KASHUK #51 in Makeup Brush Sets

Recommended Use: powder, Multi-purpose
Type: blush brush, eyeshadow brush, multi-purpose brush
Bristle Material Type: synthetic
For Use On: Eyes, Face
Cosmetic Tool Type: face brushes, multi-use brushes  - 5pc

Riley M.
Surrey
Amazing brushes Can buy online and in store at wall Mart. Super easy to do your makeup with also
 Synthetic brushes. Doesint really break down have had mine for a while.
samia b.
We just came across your product and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these types of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of I would be able to put together a honest video review of the product on our youtube channel. I will include the product URL and price at the end of the video so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the video. If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it. My mailing address and contact details are below. Thank you for your time , I like to review gadgets on my Channel. I found your product interesting, and i think that my Viewers will like it. It will be a Great Oppurtunity for me to Give a Unbiased review of your Product. And also post in My Facebook and my twiter and my instagram page.This is the best brush set I've ever bought. The handles have a nice weight to them. The brushes are dense and thick. They apply power foundation flawlessly with no "cakey" look. I didn't think I would get much use . Definitely authentic and definitely a great purchase!
Nanou K.
I Love these brushes especially the eyeshadow brushes these make eyeshadow so easy to apply and blend they r pretty affordable and super soft. I use these everyday. I am very satisfied with this product.
It's very nice product i want it <3 <3 <3
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Son un llamativo juego de 10 brochas para maquillar de edición limitada de muy alta calidad hechos a base de pelo de cabras que dan mayor suavidad y mucha flexibilidad a la hora de maquillarse.
Slima P.
This is a great set of brushes for multiple use. The hair is soft and does not shed like others do. I love the shape of the blush brush for contouring complexion"
Aya b.
True brushes got a perfect set and they are so soft and nice on skin I mean the hair is so nice not like other brushes their hair is so bad
Mona H.
Baalback
I like the brushes they are soft and gentle on the skin they are amazing you can blend the products with them easily
shananne c.
They are really pretty and really soft. I got these as a gift last year for Christmas. I would defo buy again.
Mḁrwa B.
It’s bleeding very good. i use this for every thing and it’s very soft .amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzing. Wooooooooooooooow
Oleydis Carolina R.
Excelentes brochas hay una para cada cosa, es genial, me gustan y sus diseños son muy buenas. Me gustan. Bellas
raghda h.
montreal
can i try these brushes??
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Are the brushes soft?
Nancy H.
Where can we buy these?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Do these brushes blend well?
Kawtar L.