Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by Jamie S.Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by samia b.

BY SONIA KASHUK #32 in Makeup Brush Sets

Recommended Use: powder, Multi-purpose
Type: blush brush, eyeshadow brush, multi-purpose brush
Bristle Material Type: synthetic
Cosmetic Tool Type: face brushes, multi-use brushes  - 5pc

Kathy A.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great brush set! My friend got this for me and for herself cause it blends so well!
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this brush set! Very soft on my face and easy to use!! :) will hit again!
samia b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We just came across your product and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these types of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of I would be able to put together a honest video review of the product on our youtube channel. I will include the product URL and price at the end of the video so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the video. If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it. My mailing address and contact details are below. Thank you for your time , I like to review gadgets on my Channel. I found your product interesting, and i think that my Viewers will like it. It will be a Great Oppurtunity for me to Give a Unbiased review of your Product. And also post in My Facebook and my twiter and my instagram page.This is the best brush set I've ever bought. The handles have a nice weight to them. The brushes are dense and thick. They apply power foundation flawlessly with no "cakey" look. I didn't think I would get much use . Definitely authentic and definitely a great purchase!
Alicia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría que sus celdas fueran blancas y que no dejarán restos de pelos en el maquillaje, el mango es súper bonito y ecológico ala vez de tener un diseño espectacular y novedoso en brochas de maquillaje, no las tengo todavía pero estaría bien probarlas para completar una crítica mucho más extensa y más acertada. :)
I would love your cells to be white and not leave the remains of hairs in the makeup, the handle is super nice and ecological at the same time to have a spectacular and innovative design in makeup brushes, criticism much more extensive and more accurate. :)
Raquel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusto muchísimo estas brochas. Son muy suaves y difuminan muy bien. Me sirvió demasiado para mí tipo de piel. Me encanta que sea ecológica ya que estamos pasando por muchas situaciones a nivel mundial debido al calentamiento global y hay que tratar de parar eso. El precio es un poco elevado pero sigue siendo accesible.
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustan estas brochas porque hacen bien su trabajo son bien practicas, tienen las brochas necesarias ademas su precio es bien asequible y tienen bonitos diseños.
will G.
Bolívar
Está brochas son muy buenas y de excelente calidad te duran bastante y no se te rompe ni se les cae los pelos al aplicar maquillaje de todas las q eh visto y utilizado al trabajar estas son las mejores
marie m.
london, london
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this products afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once
Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
Georgia S.
Tewkesbury , Gloucestershire
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are literally so amazingly soft! They are definitely worth the money and are good quality will last a long time. Washed them twice so far and still feel as good as new, I love it😄Use them pretty much everyday, so yeah I do recommend them!
Jade J.
Cape Town
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are super soft and durable. They feel great on your skin and allow for a smooth application. They also have a very nice and decorative design. I bought these online and am very pleased. I would definetly say these are a must buy.
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Are the brushes soft?
raghda h.
Nechiou elguettar gafsa
can i try these brushes??
Nancy H.
Where can we buy these?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Do these brushes blend well?
Melody S.
Which make-up brushes do you recommend?