Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by Jamie S.Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by samia b.

BY SONIA KASHUK #51 in Makeup Brush Sets

Recommended Use: powder, Multi-purpose
Type: blush brush, eyeshadow brush, multi-purpose brush
Bristle Material Type: synthetic
For Use On: Eyes, Face
Cosmetic Tool Type: face brushes, multi-use brushes  - 5pc

Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Cant go wrong with these brushes, They are a bit pricey but it was all worth it, The quality is really good and these babies are super soft and easy to clean.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
These are so cute! I love the design and they aren't that expensive, they're are soft on the skin. I usually take them as my travel brushes. They're amazing
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Love new brushes. Give these a try. A treat and don’t you deserve new brushes? Target sells them that’s where I found. Mid priced so not breaking the bank.
taylor g.
Essexville, MI
Softest brushes I've used the blend so well and always come clean perfectly I would definitely prefer these over alt brushes because of there texture
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
I love all of her brushes. Have many sets of them. Use them daily. She has a brush for everything. I love how beautiful the handles are.
Franchely D.
They look so cute. I would love to try them, they look so soft. Also I really they design and their shape. They look easy to use.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't tried these cosmetic brushes. I wonder if there good and durable. They look like there good. I would like to give them a try
Juliah S.
Orlando, FL
Beautiful packaging would love to add a brush to my set. Sonia kashuk brush setSonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set
Destiny G.
Ugh I want this Sonia brush set very nice I love this design where can I buy this do they still have this for sale in stock
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
One of my favorite brush sets to date, they are so soft and easy to work with. Blending flawlessly and without much effort.
raghda h.
montreal
can i try these brushes??
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Are the brushes soft?
Nancy H.
Where can we buy these?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Do these brushes blend well?
Kawtar L.