Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by Jamie S.Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by soumadz s.

BY SONIA KASHUK #32 in Makeup Brush Sets

Recommended Use: powder, Multi-purpose
Type: blush brush, eyeshadow brush, multi-purpose brush
Bristle Material Type: synthetic
Cosmetic Tool Type: face brushes, multi-use brushes  - 5pc

Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a a great brush set. I love traveling with them. They are oneof my go to brushes. They are better than other drug store brushes I have tried the a pretty affordable. Not to expensive. They are a very durable and I was very satisfied with the quality of them. I defiantly recommend try them
Lilly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love her brushes!! They are amazing, but they do lose a few hairs on them for a bit until they are at their good stage. I use her brushes all the time. They pick up very well I recommend these brushes plus they all can come in such cute designs I love them
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the funky colors and designs this limited addition has to offer the sonia brushes are always amazing they aren't to harsh on my face and they are great for applying eye shadow. I love how it comes in this cute set. Has everything you need for travel.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes! They are some
Of the best I've used and they are so soft compared to other brands. They are super easy to use and I use them daily for my makeup! I highly recommend them because they are totally worth every penny ❤😍 ️
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute brushes! They are very soft and easy to blend with and cleans easily too. They are great quality brushes and last a long time. You can find them at Target for a good price. Love them. I recommend them!
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush set. The brushes hold all the powder without dropping it everywhere. The brushes also hold their shape and the bristles stay intact. The shape of the brushes is perfect for face eyes and lips
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
  Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set  Nothing compares to these brushes. I havent used them all yet...only have 2 but live them. And clean up well
Rebecca P.
Hastings
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes. They are so soft. It doesn't bother you skin. I definitely is better than the alternative. Good price. Love it. I would say that others should buy it
Kirsten M.
Cooper City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these brushes especially the eyeshadow brushes these make eyeshadow so easy to apply and blend they r pretty affordable and super soft. I use these everyday. I am very satisfied with this product.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cant go wrong with these brushes, They are a bit pricey but it was all worth it, The quality is really good and these babies are super soft and easy to clean.
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Are the brushes soft?
raghda h.
Nechiou elguettar gafsa
can i try these brushes??
Nancy H.
Where can we buy these?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Do these brushes blend well?
Melody S.
Which make-up brushes do you recommend?