Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by Jamie S.Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by samia b.

BY SONIA KASHUK #51 in Makeup Brush Sets

Recommended Use: powder, Multi-purpose
Type: blush brush, eyeshadow brush, multi-purpose brush
Bristle Material Type: synthetic
Beauty Purpose: makeup application
For Use On: Eyes, Face
Cosmetic Tool Type: face brushes, multi-use brushes  - 5pc

Lilly S.
I love her brushes!! They are amazing, but they do lose a few hairs on them for a bit until they are at their good stage. I use her brushes all the time. They pick up very well I recommend these brushes plus they all can come in such cute designs I love them
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I love these brushes! They are some
Of the best I've used and they are so soft compared to other brands. They are super easy to use and I use them daily for my makeup! I highly recommend them because they are totally worth every penny ❤😍 ️
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
  Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set  Nothing compares to these brushes. I havent used them all yet...only have 2 but live them. And clean up well
Rebecca P.
Hastings
I love these brushes. They are so soft. It doesn't bother you skin. I definitely is better than the alternative. Good price. Love it. I would say that others should buy it
nikki c.
Warren, MI
I don't personally own any of these brushes. However my sister in law has an entire collection of them. She came to my house last night to get ready with me for a night out and i had asked her if i could use them. I loved the quality of them. They were not cheaply made and added a flawless look to my make-up after I was finished. Brushes make a big difference in make-up application. I loved how soft and fluffy they were. Someone posted a question on here and askef if i would like to try these brushes for free.... How ironic that my sister in law happened to own them and that I did get to use them for free 😍
Kianna C.
Super cute patterns. Love the quality of the brush. I bought mine at Target. It was a bit pricey. But u won't be unsatisfied. Very easy to use as usual. I use mine whenever I wear makeup. Love the patterns on the brushes. I am satisfied with my purchase!
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
Love the funky colors and designs this limited addition has to offer the sonia brushes are always amazing they aren't to harsh on my face and they are great for applying eye shadow. I love how it comes in this cute set. Has everything you need for travel.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Super cute brushes! They are very soft and easy to blend with and cleans easily too. They are great quality brushes and last a long time. You can find them at Target for a good price. Love them. I recommend them!
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love this brush set. The brushes hold all the powder without dropping it everywhere. The brushes also hold their shape and the bristles stay intact. The shape of the brushes is perfect for face eyes and lips
Kirsten M.
Cooper City
Love these brushes especially the eyeshadow brushes these make eyeshadow so easy to apply and blend they r pretty affordable and super soft. I use these everyday. I am very satisfied with this product.
raghda h.
montreal
can i try these brushes??
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Are the brushes soft?
Nancy H.
Where can we buy these?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Do these brushes blend well?
Kawtar L.