Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by Jamie S.Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by soumadz s.

BY SONIA KASHUK #32 in Makeup Brush Sets

Recommended Use: powder, Multi-purpose
Type: blush brush, eyeshadow brush, multi-purpose brush
Bristle Material Type: synthetic
Cosmetic Tool Type: face brushes, multi-use brushes  - 5pc

nikki c.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't personally own any of these brushes. However my sister in law has an entire collection of them. She came to my house last night to get ready with me for a night out and i had asked her if i could use them. I loved the quality of them. They were not cheaply made and added a flawless look to my make-up after I was finished. Brushes make a big difference in make-up application. I loved how soft and fluffy they were. Someone posted a question on here and askef if i would like to try these brushes for free.... How ironic that my sister in law happened to own them and that I did get to use them for free 😍
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love brushes. Brush sets are always part of my wish list. I love the design on these and this brand is known for its quality as well. I will update this if I’m able to try and writing this as part of a snap survey. Would recommend this because how cute is this?!
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had bought these from Target well I didn’t know if these were any good but then I heard from a YouTube that these are great and worth the price so went and bought these they actually turned out to be really good did not disappoint me at all.
Daniella H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a sucker for cute brushes. These are pretty affordable so I went ahead and got them. Super soft and blends great. So far no bristles have fallen out or anything which is always a fear. Cleans easy too. So go ahead and cave into the need for pretty brushes. These are worth it.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are excellent and I love the design. I saw them at Target and had to pick them up bc of the cute designs. They're very well made super soft and will not irritate your eyes. Even though they're are sold at Target the prices on these brushes are a bit on the higher end end side if you're comparing to Elf or drugstore brand. They usually have different cute designs too which is that drew me to them. Pick them up you won't regret it.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this makeup brushes they are very soft great  quality and value I have really sensitive skin and this brushes are amazing for my skin not like other ones that are kind of too hard I would definitely recommend this brushes very satisfied with them
Kianna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute patterns. Love the quality of the brush. I bought mine at Target. It was a bit pricey. But u won't be unsatisfied. Very easy to use as usual. I use mine whenever I wear makeup. Love the patterns on the brushes. I am satisfied with my purchase!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are great there easy to blend and have the unique designs on them so the stand out more. I usually see them at target the only thing I dislike is the high price for them. Yes the blending quality is great but it is as good as morphe. The brushes come in multiple selections and are very great when beating your face.
April H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this particular brush set! Not only because of the style and blend of colors, but the thick bristles. I am a huge fan of thick bristled brushes. These particular kinds of brushes would definitely be in my makeup bag!😍😍😍😍
Melissa G.
Bethlehem, PA
Love these brushes! I use them for everything, everyday! They blend so evenly and don't leave streaks like other brands. I have a combination of dry and oily skin so finding brushes that work for all skin types is important to me!
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Are the brushes soft?
raghda h.
Nechiou elguettar gafsa
can i try these brushes??
Nancy H.
Where can we buy these?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Do these brushes blend well?
Melody S.
Which make-up brushes do you recommend?