BY SONIA KASHUK #66 in Makeup Brush Sets

Recommended Use: powder, Multi-purpose
Type: blush brush, eyeshadow brush, multi-purpose brush
Bristle Material Type: synthetic
Beauty Purpose: makeup application
For Use On: Eyes, Face
Cosmetic Tool Type: face brushes, multi-use brushes  - 5pc

Danielle R.
Sonia Kashuk is one of my favorite target finds! She offers an array of products which I love. I have one of her spring collection brush sets that I purchased a few years ago, and they are still in tip top shape! If you’re looking for makeup brushes that last a long time for a reasonable price, I recommend Sonia Kashuk!
Dale J.
Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Tribal Makeup Brush Set, pack of 1

I love these brushes!!! I was so excited when I found them on clearance! They are so soft and do what they are supposed to do. I highly recommend these brushes!!!
Daniella H.
I'm a sucker for cute brushes. These are pretty affordable so I went ahead and got them. Super soft and blends great. So far no bristles have fallen out or anything which is always a fear. Cleans easy too. So go ahead and cave into the need for pretty brushes. These are worth it.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
These brushes are excellent and I love the design. I saw them at Target and had to pick them up bc of the cute designs. They're very well made super soft and will not irritate your eyes. Even though they're are sold at Target the prices on these brushes are a bit on the higher end end side if you're comparing to Elf or drugstore brand. They usually have different cute designs too which is that drew me to them. Pick them up you won't regret it.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this makeup brushes they are very soft great  quality and value I have really sensitive skin and this brushes are amazing for my skin not like other ones that are kind of too hard I would definitely recommend this brushes very satisfied with them
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
These brushes are great there easy to blend and have the unique designs on them so the stand out more. I usually see them at target the only thing I dislike is the high price for them. Yes the blending quality is great but it is as good as morphe. The brushes come in multiple selections and are very great when beating your face.
April H.
I would love to try this particular brush set! Not only because of the style and blend of colors, but the thick bristles. I am a huge fan of thick bristled brushes. These particular kinds of brushes would definitely be in my makeup bag!😍😍😍😍
Melissa G.
Bethlehem, PA
Love these brushes! I use them for everything, everyday! They blend so evenly and don't leave streaks like other brands. I have a combination of dry and oily skin so finding brushes that work for all skin types is important to me!
Helen M.
Fort Meade, MD
I love Sonia kasuuk brushes. They blend well. Also super soft. The only down fall of these brushes is that the hair of the bristles shed all the time even after washing them 1st.
Leen A.
Loved these brushed. Very good price and they lasted me a long time. I bought them online a while ago. These are definitely worth the buy. I would like to buy more of them.
raghda h.
montreal
can i try these brushes??
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Are the brushes soft?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Do these brushes blend well?
Nancy H.