Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by Jamie S.Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Geo Brush Set uploaded by soumadz s.

BY SONIA KASHUK #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Recommended Use: powder, Multi-purpose
Type: blush brush, eyeshadow brush, multi-purpose brush
Bristle Material Type: synthetic
Cosmetic Tool Type: face brushes, multi-use brushes  - 5pc

nikki c.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
I don't personally own any of these brushes. However my sister in law has an entire collection of them. She came to my house last night to get ready with me for a night out and i had asked her if i could use them. I loved the quality of them. They were not cheaply made and added a flawless look to my make-up after I was finished. Brushes make a big difference in make-up application. I loved how soft and fluffy they were. Someone posted a question on here and askef if i would like to try these brushes for free.... How ironic that my sister in law happened to own them and that I did get to use them for free 😍
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
These brushes are excellent and I love the design. I saw them at Target and had to pick them up bc of the cute designs. They're very well made super soft and will not irritate your eyes. Even though they're are sold at Target the prices on these brushes are a bit on the higher end end side if you're comparing to Elf or drugstore brand. They usually have different cute designs too which is that drew me to them. Pick them up you won't regret it.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
These brushes are great there easy to blend and have the unique designs on them so the stand out more. I usually see them at target the only thing I dislike is the high price for them. Yes the blending quality is great but it is as good as morphe. The brushes come in multiple selections and are very great when beating your face.
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This a a great brush set. I love traveling with them. They are oneof my go to brushes. They are better than other drug store brushes I have tried the a pretty affordable. Not to expensive. They are a very durable and I was very satisfied with the quality of them. I defiantly recommend try them
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
I'm a sucker for cute brushes. These are pretty affordable so I went ahead and got them. Super soft and blends great. So far no bristles have fallen out or anything which is always a fear. Cleans easy too. So go ahead and cave into the need for pretty brushes. These are worth it.
Lilly S.
Lilly S.
I love her brushes!! They are amazing, but they do lose a few hairs on them for a bit until they are at their good stage. I use her brushes all the time. They pick up very well I recommend these brushes plus they all can come in such cute designs I love them
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this makeup brushes they are very soft great  quality and value I have really sensitive skin and this brushes are amazing for my skin not like other ones that are kind of too hard I would definitely recommend this brushes very satisfied with them
livl0ves M.
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
Love the funky colors and designs this limited addition has to offer the sonia brushes are always amazing they aren't to harsh on my face and they are great for applying eye shadow. I love how it comes in this cute set. Has everything you need for travel.
Kianna C.
Kianna C.
Super cute patterns. Love the quality of the brush. I bought mine at Target. It was a bit pricey. But u won't be unsatisfied. Very easy to use as usual. I use mine whenever I wear makeup. Love the patterns on the brushes. I am satisfied with my purchase!
Danny T.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I love these brushes! They are some
Of the best I've used and they are so soft compared to other brands. They are super easy to use and I use them daily for my makeup! I highly recommend them because they are totally worth every penny ❤😍 ️
raghda h.
raghda h.
Nechiou elguettar gafsa
can i try these brushes??
Alissa I.
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Are the brushes soft?
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Do these brushes blend well?
jenny c.
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
Are they soft?(: how good are they!:o #help
Nancy H.