BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Face Palette Pretty Cheeky 0.38 oz Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Face Palette Pretty Cheeky 0.38 oz, Multi-Colored
  • "this palette is my go to travel trio the highlight is between natural and beaming.the brownzer is just dark enough for my medium skintone and the blush is not super pigmented but very pretty and natural.i would recommend for light to medium skin tones overall pretty nice palette i would buy again if they still had it.;]" in 2 reviews
Kiara C.
I use this palette pretty much everyday. The formula of the products is really creamy and nice. I got it at target for $10 and it was so worth it. It’s perfect for travel and the packaging is really cute as well. Definitely a favorite product of mine and would totally recommend. I don’t know what I’m going to do when it runs out . I’ve already hit pan on the bronzer! Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Face Palette Pretty Cheeky 0.38 oz, Multi-Colored
Myranda C.
Gorgeous! I used this all throughout last summer (sad you probably can’t get it anymore), but all three of these are amazing and so pigmented! This is perfect for summer days when you’re looking for a gorgeous glow to the skin! I’d highly recommend if she brought it back!
Nicole F.
I got this because Kathleenlights mentioned it in one of her favorites videos. The contour shade is great and perfect for my skin tone. The highlight shade is good, it’s not blinding, but I use it for a natural glow. The blush is pigmented so I have to use a light hand. Overall, I think the quality of this palette is good and travel friendly!
Dayanira Z.
Glendale, AZ
Love this little trio ! Bought it thanks to kathleenlights who mentioned it in one of her month favorites a while back! Their so soft and blend beautiful on the skin, the blush has the perfect amount of pigment it's not too bam orange in your face ! &the highlight is very nice too. #travelfriendly #kathleenlights
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Everything about this Sonia Kashuk pretty cheeky palette is perfect!! The colors are all so creamy and buildable that it makes a great everyday go to palette. I love taking this product when traveling because it has highlight, bronzer, and blush all in one saving me a lot of space in my makeup bag.
Alexandra P.
Everything about this palette is perfect! The packaging is functional and sturdy, but also has a fun design. The orange blush is a great summer shade. This is definitely the one to try if you are looking to try orange blush for the first time. The bronzer is perfect for pale complexions. Medium tones could pull it off, but deep tones definitely could not. The highlight is warm champagne color that is very smooth looking on the skin.

All in all, I would buy this again. It makes for a beautiful beachy look. Only downside is that a limited range of skin tones will work with this.
Emily D.
louisville, KY
1) Price; this palette is now half off at target stores. I got it for $10! I thought it was a good deal and would be a good palette to have for traveling

2) Packaging: I love to fun design and colors! It's always a bonus too when a product comes with a good sized mirror as well.

3) Product: The formulas for this product are amazing. They feel fine/smooth so it goes on nicely. The colors are buildable so you don't need to worry about over-doing it on the first swipe. I love the highlighter color- it's so perfect and isn't too shiny; it just adds a subtle glow that perfect for everyday use.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Face Palette Pretty Cheeky 0.38 oz, Multi-Colored Found this little beauty at one of my local targets and it was on clearance!!! I love the contour color works well with my fair skin and the highlight color is so pretty. The only thing that didn't really work for me was the blush with my fair skin. I really love this!! #beauty #soniakashuk #cheekpalate #prettycheeky I definitely recommend this product.
Delilah S.
I bought the Sonia Kashuk Face palette at Target. It was on sale, so if you can get it do it. It comes beautifully packaged and the colors are so pretty. There more on the warm side and shimmery. The blush is a coral color and the bronzer is fairly nice. I recommend if you can still get it.
Kritika K.
This is excellent! The bronzer, blush and highlighter are pigmented and blend well on my skin. The blush shade doesn't wash me out, the highlighter is more on the subtle side but the gold sheen it gives off is noticeable and gorgeous, and I've been using the bronzer to add warmth to my skin (dusting it around the perimerters of my face) and it works really well. The only area I contour is my cheekbones and they look sculpted.