Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Brush Set Exotic Artisan 12 pc, Mixed Color uploaded by Melanie R.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Wooden handles Plush, ivory-colored bristles Intricate Indian-inspired pattern Durable construction Set of 12 makeup brushes Inspired by Sonia's travels in India, the Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Exotic Artisan 12-Piece Brush Set brings refined style to your vanity. Super soft and high quality, this makeup brush set works well with a variety of makeup items. Size: 9.1x12.6x1.3in. Color: Mixed Color. see more...

Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
I have serveral sonia kashuk brush sets and I love them all. You get a variety of face and eye brushes perfect to make many looks. Has synthetic and goat hair bristles for different textures and products. After using her brushes, they quickly became my favorites. Most sets of brushes have brushes that aren't very useful mixed with a few nice brushes so you never use the full set. With sonia's brush sets, I find I use most of her brushes, very little multiple brush types in her different sets. Fun handles with wonderful designs. Well made. I have larger eyes with a large area from brow bone to lash line. Most brush sets cater to smaller eyes. Sonia's brushes work well with my eye size and shape. They are soft and cruelty free, which is nice for real hair brushes. They are also affordable but we'll made. I love this set. Have had it awhile and it washes well. With minimal shedding. Holds their shape well. Many different styles of brushes in this set. Nice handles that feel nice in the hand and look nice displayed on my vanity.
Angelique S.
I love these brushes so much especially the blending brush. These are so great and last long. I always buy these from target and i use these almost everyday. I love them
Lindsey H.
This is was my first brush set and I loved it. There are some brushes that are more useful than others like the powder and blending brush. Some of these brushes I use everyday while others I don't use at all. I got this on sale so it was a great purchase, but I don't know if I would've bought it at full price. Occasionally some bristles can fall out but it doesn't happen frequently and it's not a big deal.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
Another beautiful brush set! The design is really cool and crafted really nicely. My only issue was the shedding of some of these brushes was a little much. Just sitting in the package you could see a lot of the hairs were loose. Still a great brush set though!
Cassandra N.
Jacksonville, FL
The brush set is great. I actually bought the pleated pink set and not this one since they slightly loomed like unicorn horns! They were bought for my bonus daughter as her first set of makeup brushes!
Allison E.
Ames, IA
Loves these brushes. I use almost all of them daily. One downfall of the larger face brushes is that they shed some on the face but others wise I love the application.
Devon D.
I love these brushes. The powder brush works beautifully and blends well. The poofy powder brush is my new favorite for blush. It applies your blush so naturally and is so blended you look airbrushed! I'm in love! The pointed eyeshadow blending brush gives me a more control in the crease. The eyeshadow brush is prefect for packing eyeshadow on the lid and I love how big and thick the brush is. I've never had a smudge brush but I'm using this one daily. These brushes are well built, soft and sturdy. They do shed a little at first but after that it stops. I'm totally lusting over another set now. This is a great starter set for anyone.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Picked up a Sonia kashuk brush set on clearance for about $15 at target and was pretty impressed! They do a very nice job and even at the original price it was a good deal! Highly recommended! Love them!
Tricia D.
HER BRUSHES ARE AMAZING! They are easy to use and blend everything like a pro. Her brushes are worth the price! I would recommend them to anyone