BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition 10pc Brush Set - Color Shock see more...

Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great set and I use it all the time. My only issue is that I don't think these brushes are as high quality as individual brushes you could purchase from the brand. It seems like they put less quality into the bigger sets of brushes. They work well to apply makeup but are not nearly as soft. I would recommend purchasing single brushes from Sonia Kashuk instead of going for the set.
Jillian A.
These are very nice brushes. I was able to snag them on clearance at target. They make great beginner brushes. Only thing I do not enjoy is the highlighter/contour brush, it is to dence for my liking. But I love how soft the rest of the brushes are and there so pretty in pink!
Angelique S.
I have had these for 6 months. I always put them back in the box. Im a repeat users and is always satisfied. I love Sonia Brushes they are the best just be gentle when you clean them
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought these on sale for $20 at Target and have been enjoying them thus far. The brushes are soft and the hairs don't fall out on my face. I also love the design and colors for some fun! It's a great addition to the brushes I already own. Because some of the are so soft, they aren't great and doing and defined makeup looks. It does give a nice variety of brushes. For $20, you can't go wrong. Sonia kashuk brushes run for an average of $13 a brush. For less than double that, I got 10! I would purchase them if you need extra brushes at a great cost!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I got these on sale at target and so far they are pretty good! They feel really soft and work fairly well. There were a few hairs that fell out when I first used the brushes but that went away after the first use and if you wash them first it can probably be avoided. It's a nice set for a beginning collection or just as some extras. I wouldn't pay full price but on sale they are great and work well. I actually like the design.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
I got these on sale at target for 20$ I wouldn't pay any more for th. Some of them are not dense enough to use and there's too many blending brushes but it's not bad for target brushes. Good for beginners or to get your brush collection started. Does have some goodies. The colors are somewhat gaudy.
el t.
Dubuque, IA
My only downside: the bristles on these brushes aren't very soft... but they still work fantastically! I use the highlight brush every day for the perfect blinding glow, and the eyeshadow brushes are great for distributing color and blending.
Morgan M.
I got this brush set from target. It works great if you’re just using it for everyday make up on yourself. Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition 10pc Brush Set - Color Shock
Kristine k.
I honestly didn't really liked it that much because it wasn't really that good so I twas kinda disappointing for me even tho it wasn't that expensive I was still disappointed by this brushessss I don't really recommend this
Hannah S.
North fort Myers
Great brushes, blends products very well, it looks aesthetically pleasing as well, easy to hold, they don't shed , and they're very easy to clean.