BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSonia Kashuk
Latex-Free Makeup Body Blender Sponge - Black

Sonia Kashuk Latex-Free Makeup Body Blender Sponge - Black

by Sonia Kashuk

Create a flawless look for your whole body with the Latex-Free Makeup Body Blender Sponge from Sonia Kashuk. Apply bronzers or tanning products quickly and easily and achieve an even, flawless finish with the rounded edges and soft foam of this body makeup sponge.

Sonia Kashuk Latex-Free Makeup Body Blender Sponge - Black ? Donde puedo conseguirla cheque en online y esta agotada en target . #influenster #voxbox la necesito
Does this sponge deserve the hype it’s getting? Thinking about getting it.
How useful is this? Isn’t it too big?
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Latex-Free Makeup Body Blender Sponge - Black!
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
Sonia Kashuk Latex-Free Makeup Body Blender Sponge - Black uploaded by Aaliyah H.
I had to get used to the size of this blender (because it is huge, for body & face). Now, I love it. I use it with liquid, powder, cream & stick foundations. It does a great job at spreading & blending the products quickly because of the size. It’s easy to clean & it’s amazing for the price.
Mya B.
Santa Rosa, CA
Sonia Kashuk Latex-Free Makeup Body Blender Sponge - Black uploaded by Mya B.
Sonia Kashuk Latex-Free Makeup Body Blender Sponge - Black uploaded by Mya B.
I am literally obsessed with this beauty blender. The first reason is because it is so big it is so easy to do my face in seconds lol. It blends my foundation so good. I would definitely buy this from target for I believe $8? Follow me for more reviews 💕 get this while you can ! Follow me for more reviews !
Sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
Sonia Kashuk Latex-Free Makeup Body Blender Sponge - Black uploaded by Sandra C.
This doing is a time saver tap dab and with in time your foundation is completely on your face not only that it leaves your foundation flawless love it 😍 Sonia Kashuk Latex-Free Makeup Body Blender Sponge - Black
Kiara H.
District Hts, MD
Sonia Kashuk Latex-Free Makeup Body Blender Sponge - Black uploaded by Kiara H.
I saw this product being used as a makeup blender on a Facebook reel. I know that it’s a body blender. Hear me out, this blended my foundation FLAWLESSLY in SECONDS! I’d still recommend the beauty blender for smaller sections and hard to reach corners. This is definitely worth the buy! FYI it’s sold at target for $5 and typically out of stock. So purchase it when available.
Jasmine Q.
Sioux City, IA
Saw someone use this on TikTok! It was huge and made the blending time quicker. Picked it up from target for only $5 so good
Alyssa M.
This is one of my absolute fav sponges to use for makeup! Really gets the job done to apply everywhere even my under eyes and it is also an amazing price very affordable products I am satisfied and would purchase again
Sanjuanita  M.
Donna, TX
This sponge is soo good! Finish doing your foundation so fast since it’s so big lol. Super soft and blends the foundation well.
Lakie R.
Fort Worth
So I bought this humongous BB from Target and I. LOVE. IT!! When wet it gets even bigger. I was able to blend much faster and my makeup was smoother. Guess what?! I love it so much that I went and bought a backup🙂
Michelle A.
Salinas, CA
I purchased the sponge a couple days ago and it is so big 😍 I personally love it because it blends my makeup so easily and quick. And also, the sponge is not too stiff but also not too squishy. It is the perfect sponge for the body but also works great on your face!
Danelly R.
Glendale, AZ
I have this purchased it at Target seriously recommend it. So affordable and huge when you run water on it. I’m highly obsessed never using another sponge plus my favorite color is black so it’s a plus!