Sonia Kashuk Lash Comb uploaded by Brianna T.Sonia Kashuk Lash Comb uploaded by Tiara W.Sonia Kashuk Lash Comb uploaded by Autumn E.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Say goodbye to clumpy eyelashes. The sonia kashuk lash comb gently glides through the lashes, combing away any excess mascara. Features two combs of varied thickness to accommodate different lashes. see more...

• Is one of the side made with metal combs? I don't like th...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to use this brush to separate eyelas...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting a metal lash comb for a while, but how ...2 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Lash Comb
  • "I bought one of these a couple years ago when Sonia Kashuk's products were still white." in 1 review
  • "I had to replace pretty quickly, so just make sure to clean after every use. " in 1 review
  • "Its very easy to clean." in 1 review
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I found this at Target and am in LOVE. This is always in my little makeup bag. The metal teeth separate lashes well, but be very careful as they are very sharp and pointy! I usually let a cost of mascara dry a little before using this to separate lashes so they don't just stick back together. It also prevents more mascara from clumping between the metal teeth. Clean often or it doesn't work as well or risk little flakes of dried mascara getting into your eyes.
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
I was in need of a lash comb I could take with me in my makeup bag that wouldn't stab me when I reached for it, this was perfect! The comb is amazing for getting in there and crushing those climbs, it's a little intimidating to look at but it works very well. I wish I could find one without the brush in the other side
Kourtney C.
This brush does wonders separating and straightening my lashes before and after using mascara. The metal side has a few 'bristles' that are more separated on the tip that are perfect for separating individual lashes.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I've been using this lash comb for years! It's the best one I've ever used. The sharp metal bristles make separating each lash so easy. It is sharp however so don't poke your eye. The folding attachments make it easy and safe for travel. And the built in brow comb completes the duo. Definitely a must in my cosmetics bag for sure.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
I've had my Sonia Kashuk eyelash comb for years, so long mine is white not black. I use mine every time I put on makeup once you have it you will love it.I bought mine at Target.
Shannon K.
Muse, PA
I bought this at target to throw in my purse. Perfect for combing through lashes when you reapply throughout the day to keep it from clumping up or for separating lashes if you accidentally over applied.
Autumn E.
Great for separating eyelashes after putting on mascara (but be careful not to poke your eye)! I've been using this lash comb for over 5 years, and had to replace it twice. The metal comb pieces kept falling off (from the white version of the lash comb). I always cleaned it with a tissue after each use, so that might be part of the reason why they kept falling out. I recently bought the newer black version, and it looks different than pictured here and on Target's website. The end of the metal lash comb is curved (see my pic). I haven't used the new version yet, but I'll make sure to update this review after I use it for awhile! It's only $4.99 at Target, so definitely worth it.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Using this lash comb quickly became a daily habit for me. It works perfectly and is incredibly affordable as well. I use it in-between coats of mascara to keep it from clumping and to keep lashes evenly separated. When I first got this comb, I tried using it after I had finished my look, and I found that it just flattened the curl I had just worked to achieve, so I recommend that you use it in-between coats as well. I love that the comb folds in, too, which makes it so easy to store! Definitely recommend everyone to get one of these!
Maranda C.
Perfect for the days your eye lashes get clumped together i recommended using this before and after apply mascara before it drys though to keep them more natural and long looking !
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
I purchased the Younique filament mascara and had difficulty getting my lashes to look somewhat natural. Came across this gem at target and am so glad I found it! The metal side has the perfect sized bristles to comb through the layer of mascara! Make sure to clean this though as since those bristles are small, they clog easily!
Erica D.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been wanting a metal lash comb for a while, but how would you use the brush end?
vanessa s.
Where can I get one of these?
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
What is the best way to use this brush to separate eyelashes and prevent clumping?
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Is one of the side made with metal combs? I don't like the plastic ones they tend to brake or are too thick. I have lots of long lashes and I need to metal combs to make sure I get it just right.