Sonia Kashuk™ Large Pencil Case Makeup Bag - Clear

by Sonia Kashuk

This simple bag is compact, yet roomy. It fits easily into your every day bag while still holding everything you need. The clear construction lets you easily see everything inside.

Number of Compartments: 1

Closure Type: Zipper

Material: Plastic

Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk™ Large Pencil Case Makeup Bag - Clear!
Maryland Hts, MO
I have the clear large pencil case makeup bag and absolutely love it for my kit. I’m able to see through the bag which definitely helps time management while working with a client. Also it’s super easy to clean with a makeup wipe from time to time. I see this lasting awhile because the material is super durable.
Brownsville, TX
I bought this bag because it comes with a clear huge bag that I use for my Work. Since we had to use a clear bag that fit in locker and it really really lasted a long time and it didn’t stain any color at all love it.
Cumming, GA
I love these because this brand is always stylish but it’s a little overpriced. These are high quality but I would love to see a price drop. There are always cute new designs coming out so I’m always so tempted!
Altoona , IA
Fave bag set I’ve purchased ever. I always pack my makeup and skincare in these while traveling! I love how sleek these are and although the ones with patterns and colors are fun, they look a bit childish to me! Super long lasting and they hold a decent amount of product!
Always look at the Sonia Kaschuk products during my stops to Target! I love the makeup organizers! I use them at home to keep my stuff organized and clean. I also take these with me on the go. They are sturdy and the style is simplistic and cute! I am satisfied!
Ambridge, PA
I bought this just before I moved to Florida and I was able to keep all my toiletries in matching cases and altogether. It was so worth the purchase. When I travel I use the clear cases so I can see what bag I need to grab.
San Marcos, TX
I own this entire set of make up organizers and I found them to be the best and most reliable bags to travel with, the clear bags make it perfect to see exactly what you need without having to search the entire bag and the larger bags are perfect for bigger products such as hair and wellness products
Nashville , TN
Great clear travel case. Not very big, but good for the necessities on the go. I like that it's clear so I don't have to dig around blind. It's pretty durable and has lasted over a year of trips. HOWEVER, it is expensive and there are definitely comparable version out there for cheaper.
Victoria
I needed something for organizing my brushes, beauty sponges, and bigger things like setting sprays and such. This does the job! And I love the clear bags, easy to see what’s in them. I need something for shampoo and stuff while traveling, I will probably go get another one like this.
Owensboro , KY
These makeup bags are great! They're easy to clean and you can see everything in it. Very durable. I use these makeup bags all the time. I keep one in my purse for small touch ups then the large one when I go on trips. Price point is great and I would recommend to others!

Looking for your answer?