Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz, Multi-Colored

BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye sh... Be the first to answer!
  • So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far...1 Answers
  • Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I ...1 Answers
Amanda A.
Itaiópolis
Que lindo!
Mt inovador, quero amostras!
Adoroo tudinho do fundo do core!!!
I really like the colors of this palette but I don't know if I should get it do you recommend it?
Leticia C.
Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I loved the shades and the palette looks super cute!
Sydney M.
Sandy, UT
So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far too expensive for what I get out of it. How's the price and quality of this product?
Jordan L.
The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye shadows any good? Would love to try!