Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz, Multi-Colored

BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye sh... Be the first to answer!
  • So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far...1 Answers
  • Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I ...1 Answers
Gabriela B.
Cornélio Procópio/PR.
Amei adorei simplesmente maravilhoso, acredite você irá ficar simplesmente bela.
sua beleza irá divina com Sonia Kashuk
Laah R.
A good brand of good application and excellent result, I recommend that everyone buy that they will not regret
Laudenice R.
Gostei muito dessa palete tem cores lindas da várias opções de montar estilos novos brincando com as cores
Andreyna T.
Amo essa paleta! Queria uma outra a minha acabou, mas essas cores são incríveis, poderia abaixar o preço
Rubena P.
Toronto
Great products very creamy blend beautiful I love those eyeshadow look amazing I would recommend it
poliana c.
A do to , um kit de cores lindas , essa paleta e simplesmente perfecta , muito Lina's as cores
Lilian F.
As cores são maravilhosas de perto, amei usar, foi incrível sem falar dá qualidade que é 10
Tammy S.
Summerside
Expect a ton of fallout...even with a light handed application. Just way too much shimmer.
Kennya C.
carmo do rio claro
Gente que babado isso sempre inovando e surpreendendo a gente
Adorei simplismente adoro
Ivanela I.
Shumen
Great palette. The colors are great gret for makeup for every day and partyes
I really like the colors of this palette but I don't know if I should get it do you recommend it?
Leticia C.
Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I loved the shades and the palette looks super cute!
Sydney M.
Sandy, UT
So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far too expensive for what I get out of it. How's the price and quality of this product?
Jordan L.
The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye shadows any good? Would love to try!