Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz, Multi-Colored

BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye sh... Be the first to answer!
  • So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far...1 Answers
  • Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I ...1 Answers
HeatherandBrian P.
Folsom, CA
I love her products, the eye shadows stay on and are great colors. I've had it a month now
Maria D.
Riverview, FL
Thus is a great color for night time outings. I love a smiley eye for a special occasion.
kathine t.
Friend has this she did my makeup and I loved this palette very pigmented worth the money
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Sexy pink and nude eyeshadows, perfect for valentines day and a nice romantic date
Raquel J.
Pawtucket, RI
Affordable brand, perfect colors, you can find it at Target. Love this brand
ranieri G.
Esta paleta não é tão ruim para ser uma marca drogaria! Eu amo Sonia kashuk produtos, mesmo se eles são um pouco mais caro para ser drogaria. As sombras são fáceis de misturar e pigmentado, se você quiser uma paleta mais neutra este é para você.
Camila R.
Osorno
La verdad esta paleta de colores es preciosa a mi i me han encantado sus colores son muy intensos tienen una pigmentación muy buena la verdad y para mi son muy muy buenas, en lo personal yo las recomiendo sin duda.
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
This is a good good palette. Light to dark. Yes it's easy to apply. Looks good too. It's not expensive at all. I purchased this online at target I believe. I will probably buy it again. I do recommend this too.
Melissa R.
I love Sonia Kashuk, this is probably one of the most beautiful palettes I've ever seen, specially the highlighters, so cute 👌❤
Adriana m.
Montreal
nice coloes excellent product i thinks everyone should try this palette theres alot of choises nice and easy too apply
I really like the colors of this palette but I don't know if I should get it do you recommend it?
Leticia C.
Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I loved the shades and the palette looks super cute!
Sydney M.
Sandy, UT
So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far too expensive for what I get out of it. How's the price and quality of this product?
Jordan L.
The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye shadows any good? Would love to try!