Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz, Multi-Colored

BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye sh... Be the first to answer!
  • So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far...1 Answers
  • Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I ...1 Answers
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO
nice texture, buttery like feel. i love the colors and has great base colors. very pigmented but kind of pricey
Chelsea C.
Oscoda, MI
Love this I would recommend every day. I think that it's got a great smell and feels great going on stays on.
Georgina P.
Webster , TX
The one and inly palett to make a smokeh eye . The color are wonderful , the packaging is pretty creative.
Yvette Y.
Page, Lake Powell
Very nice colors. I love the palette. No fallout and very diverse in looks. Pigmentation is also a plus.
Feliza M.
Love love love the colors in this palate! I love how smooth it is to apply, and packaging is perfect.
Martha A.
Westbury, NY
It's practical and handy
I can take it with me when I gotta run
The brand is great and quality too
Ivy M.
Love this palette. The colors are great and show up really well it's also a reasonable price!
HeatherandBrian P.
Folsom, CA
I love her products, the eye shadows stay on and are great colors. I've had it a month now
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Here is another really great Smokey EyeShadow Palette. It has a good mix of Light and Dark.
Maria D.
Riverview, FL
Thus is a great color for night time outings. I love a smiley eye for a special occasion.
I really like the colors of this palette but I don't know if I should get it do you recommend it?
Leticia C.
Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I loved the shades and the palette looks super cute!
Sydney M.
Sandy, UT
So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far too expensive for what I get out of it. How's the price and quality of this product?
Jordan L.
The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye shadows any good? Would love to try!