Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz, Multi-Colored

BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye sh... Be the first to answer!
  • So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far...1 Answers
  • Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I ...1 Answers
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on my eyes
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
Beautiful natural toned colors for a more natural look. I love this palette the pigment was good and it's easy to apply.
Tammy H.
Elgin, IL
I recently got back into loving makeup again. I am learning so much and would to give some feedback on testing this out
Jacqueline R.
missouri city
This is good for a smokey type of look of else just something soft but still cute and they're not that expensive either
Samantha D.
Cleveland, OH
I use this palette every day. The options are right for every occasion. I bought it at target and it wasn't too pricey!
Rachel E.
Peculiar, MO
I actually live this pallette colors. My niece had this as her fist pallette and lived it because it was more natural
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
I think everybody should have a Sonia Kashuk Palette. The colors on every palette are amazing and don't disappoint.
One of the best eyeshadow I've ever used. Will continue to use it because of the ease of applying and it stays on.
Sammy R.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome pallet, great color pay off and long lasting. A bit pricey, but totally worth it for a quality product.
Ashley M.
I can only define this palette with two words, E Y E S H A D O W H E A V E N , good pigmentation and not chalky
I really like the colors of this palette but I don't know if I should get it do you recommend it?
Leticia C.
Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I loved the shades and the palette looks super cute!
Sydney M.
Sandy, UT
So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far too expensive for what I get out of it. How's the price and quality of this product?
Jordan L.
The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye shadows any good? Would love to try!