Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz, Multi-Colored

BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye sh... Be the first to answer!
  • So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far...1 Answers
  • Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I ...1 Answers
Gaby R.
Flat 19 Carlton Place, Southampton
Most of the shadows have a smooth texture; a few of the matte ones kick up a bit of powder, but nothing that bothers me all too much. With primer, I’ve seen the the looks I create with these palettes last about 6 hours before starting to fade or crease minimally. love it
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like the formula of this pallet, it blends nicely and doesn't wear off of my oily lids. I like the variance in tones as well, it makes it very versatile.
Autumn F.
I tested this at my local target and I liked it a lot l. It is low price and pigmented. I also like how they have the labels on we're to put that color shadow.
Kelly L.
Onsted, MI
I love for this pallete! It has so many neutral options that allow you to go from natural to full glam! This is the best pallete I have ever owned!
Camila R.
Lewisville, TX
Amazing. Creamy. Super easy to blend. Functional. Really love this palette and anyone who is thinking of getting it should definitely do so.
adria a.
This is good for any beginners .. it will make everything better for u and allow u to have a glam look just like a professional did my makeup
Angela G.
I really like this palette, but it is so tiny! The shadows are about the size of a dime. I think it is pricey for how much shadow you get.
Belena D.
Ridgewood, NY
I like how its labeled where to use the eyeshadow colors. It isn't as long lasting and pigmented as mac eyeshadows. The mirror is useful
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
Great palette for the price point! Got it at target. I don't like the sparkley ones though, as it gets all over my face when applying.
Sarah E.
Simi Valley, CA
Love love love this palette. The colors are so pigmented and last all day. I have received so many compliments and I will buy it again!
I really like the colors of this palette but I don't know if I should get it do you recommend it?
Leticia C.
Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I loved the shades and the palette looks super cute!
Sydney M.
Sandy, UT
So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far too expensive for what I get out of it. How's the price and quality of this product?
Jordan L.
The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye shadows any good? Would love to try!