Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz, Multi-Colored

BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye sh... Be the first to answer!
  • So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far...1 Answers
  • Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I ...1 Answers
Rosalie C.
This palette is fantastic at a great price. You can't beat the price. Picked this up at Target and the pigment is no different than other pelleted from much pricier lines. Goes on really nicely and stays put for the entire day. Great option if you don't want to spend a ton on a palette. And the colors are really nice.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Sonia Kashuk is an interesting brand that's basically a high end drugstore brand. The colors are very pigmented but have a bit more fallout than I prefer. They do blend well and they have a good color variety. I would recommend this.
Kitty K.
I use this palette almost everyday. I was so blown away at how amazing this little palette is. This palette looked so big on the website but when I got it I was very disappointed on how small it was. It is way smaller than the Sonia Kashuk Eye Couture Eye Palette . That was a bummer from the get go. As I was swatching them it was hard to fit my finger into the tiny pans. Obviously it is easier to use a brush, thank goodness. The colors are beautiful. They definitely pack a punch! These dark shades are really good. They are so pigmented and blend so nicely!
Meredith C.
Mountain View, CA
My smoky eyes come out looking bomb! I really suggest this if your are one of those girls/ guys who like to wear nude colours or just like your makeup to look simple, but still look stunning and Flawless!
Grish S.
Piscataway, NJ
I love this palette! This is my go to palette for a casual day out make up. The color pay off is really good - the shadows are super pigmented and blend really well. They also last long which is a huge bonus I was not expecting.
Kristin S.
Largo, FL
I kind of like this is not exactly my colors I like colors that pop but it's still decent. I'd recommend it for somebody who had darker hair and darker eyebrows.
Izzy P.
I liked this palette. Honestly I've seen better. I don't think it was their best product. I didn't like all the colors and most of them were not pigmented very well. I wouldn't recommend it. I've seen better
Lupe M.
Really nice pallet the colors are beautiful, nice colors for the fall . It's very long lasting and easy to use the pigmentation is great not chalky . The colors could come more like blue and colors like that. You can get it at target that's where I got mine
Claudia D.
Houston , TX
This palette is not that bad for being a drugstore brand! I love Sonia kashuk products, even if they are a little over priced for being drugstore. The eyeshadows are easy to blend and pigmented, if you want a more neutral palette this one is for you.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Really only bought this for the packaging because it is awesome but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the shadows . Most are pigmented a fe matte shades are a little chalky. Only real complaint is the tiny size of the shadows, really hard to get a brush in
I really like the colors of this palette but I don't know if I should get it do you recommend it?
Leticia C.
Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I loved the shades and the palette looks super cute!
Sydney M.
Sandy, UT
So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far too expensive for what I get out of it. How's the price and quality of this product?
Jordan L.
The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye shadows any good? Would love to try!