Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz, Multi-Colored

BY SONIA KASHUK

Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Palette - Shadow Box .34oz Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye sh... Be the first to answer!
  • So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far...1 Answers
  • Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I ...1 Answers
  • "This palette was on clearance at Target so I bought it just because its super cute and the shades are very pigmented! But the shades are super small. Which is why its cute. I would recommend this for packaging and quality. Not sure if they are sold out yet though. " in 13 reviews
  • "This palette is not that bad for being a drugstore brand! I love Sonia kashuk products, even if they are a little over priced for being drugstore. The eyeshadows are easy to blend and pigmented, if you want a more neutral palette this one is for you. " in 6 reviews
  • "Really nice pallet the colors are beautiful, nice colors for the fall . It's very long lasting and easy to use the pigmentation is great not chalky . The colors could come more like blue and colors like that. You can get it at target that's where I got mine " in 4 reviews
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
You can do a ton of different looks with this palette-if you are traveling this is really the only shadow you would need.My only gripe is that I saw this palette online went to pick it up at the store and was shocked at how tiny it is! The entire palette and pan sizes are very small - I dont mind this for travel but considering the price you could get much more product for less with other drugstore palettes.
Lisamarie R.
Cumberland, MD
This is one of the first pallets I have ever purchased. It's a really good beginner palette for soft and natural makeup. The only shade I don't like is the first shade. There is no pigment. I was so obsessed with the pink and peach shade I used them all :) the black shade is BLACK Wich can be intimidating for beginners. Overall it is a really good palette. Definitely would repurchase!
Amanda L.
Collierville , TN
I don’t use this often, because it’s a formal look but OMG I love it! Wish i could wear a Smokey eye everyday, but I’m a teacher. Every date night I rock this long lasting look! Only issue is finding this pallete in stock!!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
Alex V.
Perfect travel friendly eyeshadow palette. It's has every color you need to make a natural look or a smokey sultry look. It's very pigmented and blends beautifully, if you can get your hands on it, I definitely recommend it.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
I bought this from target and I love it. I love how it tells you which shadows go where on your eyelid and brow bone. It wasn't expensive and is really pigmented. Only room for improvement is to have more eyeshadow you don't really get much in this.
Belisa M.
Aiken
Purchased this because of great colors and great price. It blends well lasts all day. Feels like a luxury product. Love the price. So worth it. Glad i tried. Is a staple. Love it
Allyx D.
Kirksville, MO
literally the best eye palette I have ever had. From everyday eye make up to going out, these are the best colors that don't come off under ANY condition. Wish I could afford to get these all of the time, would buy again and recommend to all of my friends.
Tannis H.
Lakeside
My first and most used palette! I'm obsessed with the colors. Got this when I first started using eyeshades. Easy to apply, blends well. I have blue eyes and I love how these colors make them stand out.
This is my go to daily natural eye shadow palette. It's got a great mix of matte and metallic neutrals and some bonus pop colors that can take you day to night really easily. Plus the packaging is adorable.
I really like the colors of this palette but I don't know if I should get it do you recommend it?
Leticia C.
Is this sold at any store or just online? And how's the price? I loved the shades and the palette looks super cute!
Sydney M.
Sandy, UT
So I'm A huge fan of smokey eye palettes and the one I use is far too expensive for what I get out of it. How's the price and quality of this product?
Jordan L.
The packaging on this looks great! Are the eye shadows any good? Would love to try!