Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Synthetic Foundation Brush - No 05 uploaded by Brittany H.

BY SONIA KASHUK

For flawless foundation application. Build coverage where it's needed or stay as sheer as you like with this foundation brush. see more...

Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Synthetic Foundation Brush - No 05
  • "This brush is very soft for your face and this brush Is not like any other brush because it brushes on the make up easily !" in 2 reviews
  • "This was my first foundation brush, and though I prefer the sponges, this brush is soft and applies nice and evenly" in 1 review
  • "Great brush, great price point, I mainly use this for my under eye with concealer and brightening products." in 1 review
  • "I love this brush..it has lasted me so long and does a great job blending my foundation without making it look cakey or greasy." in 1 review
  • "They are super soft, chic, and the handle fits nicely in your hand! " in 1 review
Adriana A.
Miami
I really like this brush. It spreads my makeup evenly. I bought it at target as part of a travel set which has everything I need. It’s a great value and a very pretty brush.
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
This brush is soft and doesn’t shed. I love the modern look of it. I use it to apply Undereye setting powder. Sonia Kashuk brushes are a great value for money and I have several. None have disappointed.
Rebecca D.
Cordova, TN
This brush gets the job done but can leave a streaky feel if you are not careful. It is a good brush if you are in a pinch but you can find better for the same price
tay f.
Flint, MI
I only use this bush to apply face masks. It’s honestly AWESOME for that. I have it 2 stars because as a foundation brush, its sub par. It doesn’t apply evenly, and it’s streaky. But if you’re looking for something to apply a mask with, this brush is seriously the best for that!
Corinne Z.
Riverview , FL
So soft, good for a budget, but also gets the job done. You can find this at Target, which is where I picked mine up. I love this, the brush is dense enough to evenly spread the product, but not too dense to where it eats up all of your product. I would defiantly recommend.
Chyna G.
Lowell, MA
I actually got this brush from an ipsy bag. the brush is nice and durable. very soft and works very well. i don't wear face makeup too often (like foundation bc i have freckles, i don't like to cover them) so i only end up using it once in a while on other people.
Astrid S.
Jacksonville, NC
If your low on cash but need a great brush this is it! Sonia Kashuk makes some amazing brushes at an affordable price! They are super soft, chic, and the handle fits nicely in your hand!
Trisha H.
Downers grove, IL
I love this brush..it has lasted me so long and does a great job blending my foundation without making it look cakey or greasy. A must have in your brush collection.
Tia B.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely adore SK brushes and find myself reaching for this more than my Sigma foundation brush. They are super soft and affordable!
Kristina P.
Garden City, KS
I didn't feel like this was a total waste of a purchase. But I never pick the brush up to use it and I wouldn't purchase again.