BY SONIA KASHUK

The sonia kashuk synthetic flat-top brush is ideal for applying powder, blush or foundation. It has thickly packed soft bristles that help you apply foundation evenly. Use this multipurpose brush to contour and add highlights for an airbrushed look. Its contoured body is comfy to hold and makes it easy to apply makeup even on the edges of your cheekbones. see more...

• Is this brand a good one? I'm looking to purchase some brushes an...2 Answers
  • Does this brush work better than the more high quality brushes or...4 Answers
  • How does this brush hold up to washing? Does it lose a lot of hai...1 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush - No
  • "I absolutely love this brush! I use this brush everyday to apply my liquid foundation and it blends so well! It is so smooth and soft, and the wand is very cool too." in 16 reviews
  • "The bristles it's so incredibly soft and does not remain on the face.I use it to apply my liquid foundation and my cream blush and it never been easier and fast to make a full coverage fondation that looks natural on my acne prone skin." in 6 reviews
  • "This brush is great for blush. It gives even coverage without holding too much pigment at one time." in 6 reviews
Kayla C.
Vacaville, CA
I love this brush!! I have tried every technique for applying my foundation and this brush is by far the best. I bought it over 3 years ago and it is still going strong. It is softer than any of my other brushes. Even though I bought it from a drug store, it has held up way better than any of my high end brushes
Bakker B.
I love this brush for my foundation. It really spreads my foundation well so I don’t have to use as much product as well as giving me a smooth finish. The flat top is great and the brush is very well made. I will be buying all of her makeup brushes!
Anna C.
I originally used this brush to apply liquid foundation. It worked great then because it was essentially the first brush I used. In comparison to many brushes, this one is great! The bristles are relatively soft, and there are a lot of them. The only reason I rate this brush four stars is because it’s very difficult to wash product out of the brush, and the volume of bristles seems to decrease with washing.
Sierra R.
Centennial
I love to use this brush as a liquid foundation brush. It’s so soft and there are a lot of bristles so it works well. I got it at a local target so props for being accessible! I would definitely recommend
Kim F.
I love this brush.  I've been looking for a good makeup brush for my liquid foundation.  I found one at a makeup store that they said was great, and it was awful.  Found this at the drug store and it is the best.  Super soft, bristles don't come off on my face.  It smooths everything out nice and neat.  Also its only 15 dollars at Target!!
Lovely F.
Corona CA
I have this flat top brush from Sonia Kashuk got mine at Target for only $11 and change i use it to apply my foundation which to me works great! I really love it!
Ilaina B.
Orlando
This brush is perfect it gives me the airbrushed look I’m looking for when doing my foundation. I use to only buy high end brushes but this does the trick and not to mention the price is amazing! Love love love! 100% recommend.
Angie P.
I purchased this bc I was curious to try a flat brush for my powdered foundation, since I'm supposedly supposed to use a flat brush for it, but I've been happy with my Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush. Love that it's synthetic & cruelty-free, but I was shocked at the $16 price tag- much more expensive than the EcoTools/Real Techniques range. Right off the bat, I could tell it wasn't very high quality from the poor bristle trimming. The ergonomical handle felt AMAZING in my hand, but I didn't feel like it gave me fuller coverage compared to my Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush like it was supposed to, so I'm going to return this.
Elizabeth G.
Shawnee, KS
I purchased this brush because I prefer flat tops for foundation. I then found sponges gave a better finish. I loved this brush so much I wanted to keep it in my routine. I found that it works great for blending out cream contour.
Kourtney C.
So soft! It feels so nice rubbing it on the skin. It buffs out foundations or powders well. I wouldn't use it to apply product unless I was stippling it on. When just using it to blend it doesn't absorb a bunch of product. It is slightly less dense than I would prefer, but the shorter hairs help it to not bend too much.
Courtney E.
Belleville, ON
Does this brush work better than the more high quality brushes or is it equal to the more high quality (expensive) brushes?
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Is this brand a good one? I'm looking to purchase some brushes and keep coming across this brand
fabiola a.
I've been looking at this brushes but has anyone tried them? Do they do their job? Lol
Meghan J.
Monroe, NC
How does this brush hold up to washing? Does it lose a lot of hairs while washing? Does it hold up its shape after?
cynthia p.
Does it hold a lot of foundation? it is a dupe for higher end brush??