BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSonia Kashuk
Kashuk Tools Synthetic Angled Eye Liner Brush - No 27

Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Synthetic Angled Eye Liner Brush - No 27

by Sonia Kashuk

This short and stiff angled eye liner brush with synthetic bristles is ideal for gel liner and creates a perfect line every time

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Synthetic Angled Eye Liner Brush - No 27!
Product Highlights
I have had this angled brush since high school, and nothing has compared to it! absolutely love it for eyeliner and browsin reviews
OnDeane  J.
Philadelphia, PA
1,705 reviews
Could be a nice brush but I find it too stiff to make a good wing with my Inglot 77 liner. I just use it to place shadow on my lash line now.
Emma Z.
Charlottesville
This is an ok brush. I like the thin line that it can create. The price is also acceptable. However, the brush hurts my eyelid and due to the sensitive skin around that area, I wouldn't buy this again. I can see the attraction to a thin line, but not at the cost of hurting my eyelids.
Vanessa C.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go-to brow brush! I usually outline my brows with an Elf angled brush, but I go over it with this one because of how precise it is! I've had it for months & it is still in great condition! It's a little pricey, but if you care about your brows as much as I care about mine, it's a good investment!
Infinity N.
Their eyeliner brush is so precise. The price is good and the quality of the brush is amazing. You can buy this brush at target or online.
Sarah W.
Escondido, CA
Kimberly L.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't use this brush as a eyeliner but I use it as a lip brush. The small size and sharp angle allow for a nice precision. It picks up product quite well and holds up well when washing
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
I actually don’t love this brush. It’s a bit too thick to apply liner precisely and the bristles don’t really hold product well. It’s stiff and rough on the eye area. I do like the look of the handle, though.
Catherine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These brushes last a long time with proper care and do a good job. I love the design too, I wish the snake ones weren't limited edition because they're so cute. Decent price as well, worth their price for sure. I enjoy these brushes and they're good quality.
Andrea G.
Scotts Valley, CA
Purchased at: Target
My go to brand for affordable quality make up brushes is Sonia kashuk they do a great job at blending they are super soft and don’t fall apart when necessary cleaning. This liner brush is still enough for lining in precise detail along the lash line.
Christine M.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this eyebrow brush! It picks up product so well and distributes evenly and its such a well designed brush to have a steady grip!

Looking for your answer?