Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush - No 20 uploaded by Jillian A.Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush - No 20 uploaded by Jillian A.Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush - No 20 uploaded by Jillian A.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Tired of harsh lines? This brush finishes and beautifully blends. Perfect for contouring. see more...

Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush - No 20
  • "I really like using this brush to put on eye shadow all over the eyelid. The handle is really nice and it makes it really easy to grip and use. The bristles are soft and grab a lot of makeup. The price for the brush is also reasonable." in 4 reviews
  • "It can be used for cream products as well and I find its a good size for under eye brightener (especially Bare Minerals Well Rested) I love the handles on these brushes, they look really professional!" in 1 review
  • "super soft so it doesn't irritate my eyelids which seem to be sensitive sometimes." in 1 review
  • "I really like using this brush to put on eye shadow all over the eyelid." in 1 review
Brittany Z.
Pasadena, TX
I love these domed brushes! They are the best for blending multiple colors softly and not leaving a harsh line where the colors meet.
Harronisha C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love Sonia Kashuk brushes I also own the the contour brush but I like the eyeshadow blending brush most of all! Worth it!
Julia D.
Mississauga, ON
This brush is really great quality but in my opinion its far too dense to blend. This was my first eye brush I ever purchased so as a beginner i worked with it. I don't find myself reaching for it too often anymore. It has lasted a really long time and kept its shape through countless washes. This brush range is amazing so if you're considering getting this one I would pass and buy a sonia kashuk blending brush that is less dense and a bit smaller so it's easier to work with.
Kenzie M.
London, ON
like this brush, it is very multi-purpose because of it's size. I love the handles on their brushes and they are also fairly cheap. Once you wash it, though, it becomes smelly. The smell will go away after some use.