Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush - No 20 uploaded by Jillian A.Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush - No 20 uploaded by Jillian A.Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush - No 20 uploaded by Jillian A.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Tired of harsh lines? This brush finishes and beautifully blends. Perfect for contouring. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I really like using this brush to put on eye shadow all over the eyelid." in 1 review
  • "super soft so it doesn't irritate my eyelids which seem to be sensitive sometimes." in 1 review
  • "It can be used for cream products as well and I find its a good size for under eye brightener (especially Bare Minerals Well Rested) I love the handles on these brushes, they look really professional!" in 1 review
Shantay J.
Anchorage, AK
Love this brush for blending out my eyeshadows and concealer. super soft so it doesn't irritate my eyelids which seem to be sensitive sometimes. the shape of the handle is nice too, makes it easy to work with.
Julia D.
Mississauga, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is really great quality but in my opinion its far too dense to blend. This was my first eye brush I ever purchased so as a beginner i worked with it. I don't find myself reaching for it too often anymore. It has lasted a really long time and kept its shape through countless washes. This brush range is amazing so if you're considering getting this one I would pass and buy a sonia kashuk blending brush that is less dense and a bit smaller so it's easier to work with.
Kenzie M.
London, ON
like this brush, it is very multi-purpose because of it's size. I love the handles on their brushes and they are also fairly cheap. Once you wash it, though, it becomes smelly. The smell will go away after some use.