Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush - No 20 uploaded by Jillian A.Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush - No 20 uploaded by Jillian A.Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush - No 20 uploaded by Jillian A.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Tired of harsh lines? This brush finishes and beautifully blends. Perfect for contouring. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I really like using this brush to put on eye shadow all over the eyelid." in 1 review
  • "super soft so it doesn't irritate my eyelids which seem to be sensitive sometimes." in 1 review
  • "It can be used for cream products as well and I find its a good size for under eye brightener (especially Bare Minerals Well Rested) I love the handles on these brushes, they look really professional!" in 1 review
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this large eyeshadow brush by Sonja Kashuk specifically to use for blending out harsh lines and to create a seamless eyeshadow look. The head is large and rounded while being soft. The brush is short and dense. It has a black curved handle with a gold ferrel. The curved handle makes this comfortable to hold. This brush is nicely made and affordable. You can purchase Sonja Kashuk Cosmetics and brushes from Target.
Sheri N.
Sheri N.
I'm not too sure how to use this brush, to be honest, because it's too big for my eyes. I've tried blending with it, but it didn't blend as well as my other affordable brushes. I had no use for this brush for 3 months until I decided to use this as a contour brush for my nose, and it works incredibly well. I think this brush is more towards eyes that are quite big or if not, you can always use to contour! I also tried to blend my concealer with this but nuh uh, it's too dense.
Marissa U.
Marissa U.
Carson, CA
I love the Sonia Kashuk line at target! the brushes are excellent when it comes to the quality for the price. I just wish that the selection of higer priced brushes had the cheaper price equivalents. (Think of the ELF line with the $1 or $3 brushes). I don't care much for the brush cleaner though
Harronisha C.
Harronisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sonia Kashuk brushes I also own the the contour brush but I like the eyeshadow blending brush most of all! Worth it!
Daw Y.
Daw Y.
Charlotte, NC
Seriously I did not like it one bit. The brush is too dense so when I blend eyeshadow its very sharp. the shape of the brushstick is weird.. i say that because it gives you a mark where to hold your brush and to how to apply on your eyeshadow. But when I use brushes I hold close to the actual fibers. I'm not sure I'm making any sense. But this brush is rather useless for me. I try blending concealer with it... and doesn't do what I'd like it to do. The brush is also too big for my lids.
Janae J.
Janae J.
Stewartville, MN
I really like using this brush to put on eye shadow all over the eyelid. The handle is really nice and it makes it really easy to grip and use. The bristles are soft and grab a lot of makeup. The price for the brush is also reasonable.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Kansas City, MO
This brush is a little too large for applying eyeshadow, in my opinion, but it is EXCELLENT as a blender! After I apply stark colors on my eyelids, I run over it with this brush for beautiful blendability.
Jae O.
Jae O.
Victoria, TX
In love with these drug store, yet high quality end brushes.. I plan on slowly collecting all of the set... The brushes are full, soft and don't shed.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
I use this brush to really buff out my crease shadows. It is soft, doesn't shed and quite affordable. It can be used for cream products as well and I find its a good size for under eye brightener (especially Bare Minerals Well Rested) I love the handles on these brushes, they look really professional!
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Pasadena, TX
I love these domed brushes! They are the best for blending multiple colors softly and not leaving a harsh line where the colors meet.