Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Dense Blush/Powder Brush - No 24 uploaded by Kayleigh L.

BY SONIA KASHUK

You'll love this powder brush from sonia kashuk. This domed-shaped brush, with plush natural bristles, is ideal for any type of powder application. You can expertly blend and buff out any harsh lines for a natural-looking, beautiful finish. see more...

Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Dense Blush/Powder Brush - No 24
  • "A little pricey. I mean really I have about five blush brushes. It's very durable and soft to the touch. I am not a fan of the shape. For me it makes it difficult to use." in 4 reviews
Alex N.
Plano, TX
This is my favorite blush brush. I got it in a set of limited edition design brushes and the blush brush is everything. It is weighted super nicely, so I always have good control when I’m applying product. The application also always looks nice when I’m done!
Raylene B.
Bay City, MI
Their brushes are ao smooth! Easy to clean, look nice and wow what a greay handle design its easy to hang on too and we know we all keep those brushes just in case but we dont like it. This brush is easy to pull out of a bag of brushes ill save for a crappy day. Its unique
Katelyn J.
Hampton, VA
For the price this blush brush cannot be beat. It’s excellent and really distributes product evenly. It cleans well and never loses hairs. It’s very soft and I use it frequently. I would recommend these brushes to anyone especially at the price point.
Mariel D.
Minneapolis, MN
It's a little expensive but it'd say it was worth it. It's really easy to use/apply. You won't regret buying this brush! It's kinda expensive again but you will use it a couple times like I do! I'm a huge fan of makeup and if your don't wear makeup you should start with simply makeup!
Diana D.
Pompano beach , FL
Absolutely great brand in brushes I have had the same 2 brushes for at least 10 years ! Yes people 10 years and I clean them use them regularly and they are still intact ! I bought them looking for a cheap set of brushes good brand
Ashley W.
Carolina M.
Fontana, Ca
Sonias brushes are great i love them.i love the easy grip it comes with. they feel really soft when u apply the make up on
Kayleigh L.
Burlington , ON
This is the only face brush I actually need. This, a beauty sponge and a couple eyeshadow brushes are all I bring while travelling. It's a true multipurpose brush. It's dense enough to set under eye powders, set face powders, apply cream or powder blush, contour, bronzer and highlight. It's one of the first Sonia Kashuk brushes I bought about 6 years ago and it's holding up better than some of my Sigma, Morphe, Bobbi Brown, Makeup Forever and Mac brushes.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
I have 2!!! Amazing quality, super versatile. I love sonia kashuk's brushes. They last long also.