Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Angled Crease Brush - No 26 uploaded by sam d.

BY SONIA KASHUK

This must-have makeup brush fits effortlessly into the crease of the eye, perfect for creating depth for natural looking contour or a dramatic smokey eye. see more...

sam d.
Roswell, GA
i love this brush! it's great for contouring eyelids or for larger eyeshadow sections! i don't suggest it for a more specific look because it's a medium sized brush. it's really soft but does occasionally shed
Renee D.
I got this brush as a gift for Christmas and I love it. I use it every day now for putting makeup on the crease of my eye. It makes for a perfect application every time.
Julia D.
Mississauga, ON
This brush is good for placing shadow on the outer corners. Its unique and great quality. I've had it for like 4 years and it hasn't lost its shape or shed.
SYLVERINE A.
Toronto , ON
If you're looking for an inexpensive blending brush that has a flawless application every time this is totally the brush for you
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How good are these brushes?? I was blessed with Bobbi Brown brushes from my godmother but I want to try something new. Pro's and con's please.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I've been on the hunt for a blending crease brush like that of the sigma E25 or E40 - can I find similar ones with Sonia Kashuk?