Add a Photo

By SONIA KASHUK
#122 in Eye Makeup Brushes
This must-have makeup brush fits effortlessly into the crease of the eye, perfect for creating depth for natural looking contour or a dramatic smokey eye.
Photo (1)
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA

i love this brush! it's great for contouring eyelids or for larger eyeshadow sections! i don't suggest it for a more specific look because it's a medium sized brush. it's really soft but does occasionally shed
Renee D.
Renee D.

I got this brush as a gift for Christmas and I love it. I use it every day now for putting makeup on the crease of my eye. It makes for a perfect application every time.
SYLVERINE A.
SYLVERINE A.
toronto, ontario

If you're looking for an inexpensive blending brush that has a flawless application every time this is totally the brush for you
gabrielle j.
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA

How good are these brushes?? I was blessed with Bobbi Brown brushes from my godmother but I want to try something new. Pro's and con's please.
Mary Gay L.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA

I've been on the hunt for a blending crease brush like that of the sigma E25 or E40 - can I find similar ones with Sonia Kashuk?