BY SONIA KASHUK

Just for you, the award-winning hidden agenda concealer palette from sonia kashuk. . â . October 2008: hidden agenda concealer palette featured and photographed as a winner in the 2008 "best of beauty awards" for allure. . â see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I have dry skin but it doesn't just stick to my blemishes" in 1 review
  • "It hides away any redness and it's great for people who suffer with redness or discoloration but, if you apply alot you're gonna get a cakey coverage because it's full coverage." in 1 review
  • "The setting powder is amazing! " in 1 review
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 For me I think Sonia Kashuk is almost equivalent to Tarte Shape Tape but less drying feeling. Maybe because Sonia product has a thicker consistency. It's not as hard as some palette type products. It almost spreads on like a thick cream and a little goes a long ways! Tarte comes out ahead as you have more shade options and I think the wrinkles are slightly more prominent with the Sonia Kashuk product. More importantly, the fine wrinkles came out with the Sonia product. I am hoping that could be due to my product application learning curve. If I was to pick I think Tarte would win just by the fact that the appearance was slightly smoother, large and fine wrinkles were not as obvious with Tarte as they were with Sonia Kashuk.
Chia H.
Saint Paul
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This has been my drugstore concealer staple for 7 years! I even took a year to try new drugstore concealers and found myself coming back to this product. The one I use is in 07 Light. It blends so satisfyingly easy and becomes more creamy with the warmth on my fingers. It is highly pigmented, and I only need one coating if I want to cover up dark circles, any redness or darkness. I carry it with me everywhere in case I get a surprise zit or redness. The setting powder is also very smooth and makes my skin soft. I don't use it as much as I should but I don't hate it. Kind of pricey, but worth it, as it also lasts me very long and I don't often have to replace it.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually prefer higher end items but this has been a holy Grail of mine for more than a year. I own many other concealers by IT, benefit, and Clinique but I find myself grabbing for this one often. The green is great for covering red spots and the salmon works wonders under eyes. The price can't be beat and a little goes a long way. I blended out with my beauty blender and then finishing powder on top.
Cassandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an awesome concealer palette. It comes with a highlight shade, a shade to match your skin tone, a corrector shade, and a setting powder. It's not super thick but it's good enough to cover up dark circles but light enough to blend out.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great concealer palette for people who need multiple concealers. I got this after Fleur de Force on YouTube recommended this product. The concealers are very creamy and pigmented. I found that the shades didn't really suit my skin tone but the corrections shades were nice. If it matches you, I would get this product.
Jessica F.
Rossville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this on a recommendation from a YouTuber. LET ME TELL YOU ITS MAGIC. So much so, that my husband will even use a small finger tip when he has a big zit lol! Literally can't see it after application and it stays on so well!
Sultana X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay concealer for me. I used to use it all the time in high school but it's kind of drying as you wear it throughout the day. I would def say you can find a longer wearing concealer from the drugstore cheaper than this one
Annie🐻💕 R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer palette. It's great to customize your concealer shade and gives great coverage. It's creamy, easy to blend and great for all skin types. Applies well under eyes and on blemishes!
Natalie L.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely my go to for my everyday routine. I purchased it from my local Target and have to say that I liked it so much that I purchased another and hit pan on two of the shades already.
Gina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found these concealers very hard to blend on the skin even though it does color correct on the skin. I would not use this product under my eyes and I would definitely try to warm it up before applying it directly to the skin.
Laurie M.
Milwaukee, Wi
Do the colors work for a medium/light tone?
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive heard people rave about this on Youtube. Is it worth the hype? Does it cover up redness and acne?
Brenda G.
Does it look cakey after a while or if you put too much product?
Saraa A.
Vancouver
Where can i find sonia kashuk in canada?
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
How well does this work for dark circles and contouring?