BY SONIA KASHUK

Just for you, the award-winning hidden agenda concealer palette from sonia kashuk. . â . October 2008: hidden agenda concealer palette featured and photographed as a winner in the 2008 "best of beauty awards" for allure. . â see more...

Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
  • "for a drug store concealer, this is honestly great. i have really dark bags under my eyes and it covers them completely. the little powder sets it perfectly. this is really easy to blend and doesn't look too cakey like other concealers. only issue i have is that it creases after a while of wearing it " in 21 reviews
  • "i grab this from the clearance rack and after applying it, i regret not buying this sooner! the texture is a perfect medium between thick and thin, and looks great when applied with a brush. plus it comes with a brightening/setting powder that works wonderfully with the product! i got mine in med.  [product:sonia-kashuk-hidden-agenda-concealer-palette] " in 9 reviews
  • "It hides away any redness and it's great for people who suffer with redness or discoloration but, if you apply alot you're gonna get a cakey coverage because it's full coverage." in 1 review
  • "The setting powder is amazing! " in 1 review
Janet L.
NY
I will never buy any other concealer besides this one. It’s extremely pigmented and you can layer it several times without it looking cakey. It’s amazing for spot concealing, especially with the green concealer.
Alizaida G.
Too thick and drying for my dry skin and undereyes. It creases so bad and it doesnt blended easily. It looks terrible under powder which I need to set it. Weird colors too.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
 For me I think Sonia Kashuk is almost equivalent to Tarte Shape Tape but less drying feeling. Maybe because Sonia product has a thicker consistency. It's not as hard as some palette type products. It almost spreads on like a thick cream and a little goes a long ways! Tarte comes out ahead as you have more shade options and I think the wrinkles are slightly more prominent with the Sonia Kashuk product. More importantly, the fine wrinkles came out with the Sonia product. I am hoping that could be due to my product application learning curve. If I was to pick I think Tarte would win just by the fact that the appearance was slightly smoother, large and fine wrinkles were not as obvious with Tarte as they were with Sonia Kashuk.
Chia H.
Saint Paul
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This has been my drugstore concealer staple for 7 years! I even took a year to try new drugstore concealers and found myself coming back to this product. The one I use is in 07 Light. It blends so satisfyingly easy and becomes more creamy with the warmth on my fingers. It is highly pigmented, and I only need one coating if I want to cover up dark circles, any redness or darkness. I carry it with me everywhere in case I get a surprise zit or redness. The setting powder is also very smooth and makes my skin soft. I don't use it as much as I should but I don't hate it. Kind of pricey, but worth it, as it also lasts me very long and I don't often have to replace it.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I usually prefer higher end items but this has been a holy Grail of mine for more than a year. I own many other concealers by IT, benefit, and Clinique but I find myself grabbing for this one often. The green is great for covering red spots and the salmon works wonders under eyes. The price can't be beat and a little goes a long way. I blended out with my beauty blender and then finishing powder on top.
Gwen L.
Columbia, MO
I grab this from the clearance rack and after applying it, I regret not buying this sooner! The texture is a perfect medium between thick and thin, and looks great when applied with a brush. Plus it comes with a brightening/setting powder that works wonderfully with the product! I got mine in Med.  Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
Annie🐻💕 R.
I love this concealer palette. It's great to customize your concealer shade and gives great coverage. It's creamy, easy to blend and great for all skin types. Applies well under eyes and on blemishes!
Tyler C.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay, let me just say that I saw the youtube makeup guru Meg (cioobelllaxo) use it in most of her makeup looks so I bought it at Target and I loved it. I thought it was a little pricey for a drugstore concealer, but it is Sonia Kashuk so it's totally worth it. Great for under the eye area and hiding those eyeballs and dark circles. Although, I did find it to be a little too heavy of coverage for everyday use. Would not blend in very well if you don't plan on having a full face of makeup. Absolutely need setting powder for this because since it's cream it'll slide. I never use that green shade. The setting powder included in this is very helpful and great, but also looks a little cakey sometimes. I wish that there was a little bit more in here or just the top two shades because then it would feel like it's extremely worth it. If you haven't tried it, you should!
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
the lightest shade works perfectly for me! i usually use the powder for my eyes, and the darker color for my cheekbones. i don’t use the green much. it blends fairly well, but can be cakey.
Lily H.
I'll have to say that this concealer palette is pretty good. The concealers are creamy at first but later start to get dry so it starts to look pretty cakey on the face. I like the green-toned concealer as it's not a bright green so it's easier to blend onto red spots on the face. Don't use a lot as it'll look cakey.
I would give it a 3 star review but the powder in this palette really makes up for it. I love it so much! It's really smooth and really help set the under eye and make your concealer last a lot longer. I wish Sonia Kashuk sold this individually!
Laurie M.
Milwaukee , WI
Do the colors work for a medium/light tone?
Brenda G.
Does it look cakey after a while or if you put too much product?
Jessica D.
Ive heard people rave about this on Youtube. Is it worth the hype? Does it cover up redness and acne?
Saraa A.
Vancouver
Where can i find sonia kashuk in canada?
Allison S.
State college , PA
Is this more for blemishes (I have acne scars) or dark circles? I prefer to use a salmon color for my dark circles along with a yellow concealer over it to blend into my skin tone better.