Sonia Kashuk Hair Brush

by Sonia Kashuk

Gorgeous hair is just a brush away. This brush can stand up to even the hottest blow dryer. The bristles are a mix of boar and heat resistant nylon, which helps to fight static and keep hair shiny. . â . a good brush is golden when it comes to keeping hair healthy and shiny, and beauty master sonia kashuk delivers just that hairbrush paddle has a supple, formed base pad densely packed with bristles handle has a contoured shape to fit comfortably in the hand sized to go in a handbag or carry-on cruelty free . â . November 2013: kashuk tools hair brush won "best hair brush" for scheckys.com...

I Have a mason Pearson and an older Sonya K .. I haven’t been able to find the Sonya K at my local target . Where did you find it ?
I can't buy it anywhere, I think it's discontinued ? What is a good dupe?
Best dupe for discontinued Sonia Kashuk boar bristle combo brushes? Sonia Kashuk Hair Brush Sonia Kashuk Small Hair Brush?
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Hair Brush!
Danielle N.
Lapeer, MI
I feel like this is the closest thing to my Mason Pearson that I've ever seen. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten every week. This brush helps to distribute oils through the hair shaft so they are less likely to dry out and break. It also helps keep static down, especially in winter when my hair is most static prone. I would recommend this to anyone who likes MP brushes or boar bristle brushes. A true deal!
pam L.
This is a great brush for smoothing. It can make my hair too oily if it’s second day hair (my hair is fine) but, great for when I want it straight, or a smooth ponytail. Nothing detangles so gently either. This would be great for kids!
Nay T.
Yaaaas. I have fine, straight hair that has a tendency to get oily at the scalp easily, and this brush takes care of that by redistributing the oils to the ends of my hair without breakage. It's pretty amazing to brush all of my long, long hair and see only one or two strands get caught on the brush when I'm done. All in all a godsend for keeping my hair touchably soft, even now that I've gone shampoo-free
Emily C.
Portland, OR
I've heard/seen rave reviews about this hair brush- I've been struggling to find a good hair brush for years now, and I finally caved to get this one. I honestly didn't think a hair brush would be this big of hair game-changer, but it is. The bristles on this glide through my hair and doesn't harshly tug at my hair. My hair also doesn't frizz up like I have experienced after using other brushes. I can't recommend this brush enough! It's well worth the $15.
Scarleth N.
I just used this brush for travel and I absolutely LOVED it! It keeps my hair in place and it gives it some extra shine! It's affordable and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a small compact on the go (travel) hair brush!
Jenny A.
West New York, NJ
I have curly hair, which I straighten and this brush is amazing on my hair.. it does not cause any breaks at all! However, I constantly have to clean out the dust that accumulates in the ridges, but other then that it's worth the purchase.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I posted a similar review on the smaller brush's page but I thought I'd leave my thoughts on here as well since I have both! My hair stylist recommended this since I didn't want to spend over $100 on a Mason Pearson hair brush. He and many other stylists at the studio think it's a great alternative, especially for the price! It looks just the same and from my use, it works just the same as well! I use it daily to blow dry and it leaves it so smooth, shiny, and full! I'm hoping it'll last a long time like the MP! The price is awesome! $16ish for the full size, $13ish for the smaller size, and around holidays, you can get both the full size and the smaller size in a set for I think around $20. I have the regular sized one, and I got the set after the holidays when they were on sale. I might as well have a few on hand and the small one is perfect for traveling! I totally recommend these Sonia Kashuk brushes to everyone who wants a quality brush for a killer price!
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
I’m pretty sure that this brush has been discontinued. I wish that I could buy it now. I have long hair that’s thick but the strands are somewhat thin. If I could find a new one I’d use it and recommend it to others. I’m just doing this review because the app keeps telling me to 😂
Sarah P.
Falls Church, VA
I bought this hair brush about 5 or 6 years ago and it's still going strong! I use this on my boyfriends hair and my own, it has the perfect blend of boars hairs to distribute hair oils down to the mids and ends of the hair shaft and plastic/synthetic bristles to detangle. It's an amazing dupe for the very expensive Mason Pearson brush. I think it was sadly discontinued (it is I just checked online), so please bring this product back!!! Many people would buy and benefit from this hair brush, and it was under $20.
Briana O.
Port Orange, FL
I mean, it’s a hair brush vs my unruly weird hair. One minute it wants to be straight then wavy then curly.. gets the knots out, that’s what matters most.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...