BY SONIA KASHUK #73 in False Lashes

Make your lashes full and lush looking with the full glam eyelashes kit from sonia kashuk. The black lashes can be easily trimmed to whatever size you desire. Natural eyelash glue is included to attach the lashes.

• Are the easy to apply?1 Answers
  • Is sonic kashuk full Glam Eyelashes easy to put on? What...3 Answers
  • Is this a great product to use on the eyelashes? How does...2 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Eyelashes
  • "LOVE theses lashes! I love doubling them up for a more dramatic look and also love the price!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have used these lashes multiple times and I always love them. They are so easy to use and are nice and light. Always get compliments when using them." in 63 reviews
  • "These were the very first falsies I ever bought! They're so comfy and the price point is ideal! I cut them into pieces and put them on in 3s since I wasn't a lash master. They last for a decent amount of wears!! " in 16 reviews
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
These are the worst eyelashes I’ve ever had (other than the fun ones from party stores for Halloween costumes)
The glue is in a tiny little metal tube (think acrylic paint tube just miniature) which made dispensing the proper amount of product difficult. Unlike duo lash glue, this container had nothing to apply the glue with.
Once I managed to get glue on the lashes- it wasn’t impossible but didn’t go as smoothly as usual- I tried applying the lashes. No matter how many times I reapplied them they just wouldn’t stay on right. After completely messing up my eyeliner- I quit trying to use them.
When I grabbed a different brand of lashes I looked at the two and realized how thick the band is. The band is thick and isn’t as flexible as other brands
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Athena G.
Im in love with these eyelashes! Definitely one of my favorites that i have bought! I got mine at Target for $5 super good deal and they last all day long withour having to reply more glue and I definitely recommend these lashes!
Natasha S.
I loved these lashes!! They were awesome and I got a few uses out of them, and they looked great on my eyes. They are fluffy and they can really compliment many eye shapes and different eye makeup looks.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the eyelashes but I wish it wasn’t too heavy for my eyes. I couldn’t wear it for more than two hours before it bother me. I don’t want to not like it but I had to say no to Sonia Kashuk’s eyelash.
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
So Target had these on sale for $3 so I decided to try them out. I love them already! They’re super easy to apply and leave a nice effect on your lashes. I’ll definitely purchase again.
Regina L.
San Bruno, CA
These were my favorite holy grail lashes to wear for a night out back when I first started using lashes. They look so nice in photos and definitely give you a wide eyed look. They're spiky and medium length, just the style I love. The band is thicker than your usual lash brands but that makes it easier to apply. Just wear some eyeliner and pop these babies on!
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
For $5 what's not to love about these lashes?! They are light and have a good fit, the packaging is nice as well. The only thing I'd change is a more flexible band. These would be perfect, but still a good product!
Danni B.
Ann Arbor, MI
These lashes look absolutely beautiful on. They are one of my favorite styles. However they have absolutely no durability. They fall apart after two or three uses. I’ve given them a few tries and they just aren’t worth the money because of how quick they fall apart.
Savanna M.
Logan, UT
I love fake eyelashes, but can't ever find any that will fit my eyelash line without having to cut them. Does anyone else have this problem? This brand looks like it would look really pretty on, but I'm afraid I will run into the same problem. Does anyone have any advice for me?
Rosie B.
Brunswick, GA
I personally never tried this product, are they itchy or do they bother a person when they are wearing them?
Mora D.
Mart, TX
What size are they are they real full
Vicky F.
Would you recommend these for a beginner? I guess practice makes perfect.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Does it come with glue or how does it work