BY SONIA KASHUK

Make your lashes full and lush looking with the full glam eyelashes kit from sonia kashuk. The black lashes can be easily trimmed to whatever size you desire. Natural eyelash glue is included to attach the lashes.

• Are the easy to apply?1 Answers
  • Is sonic kashuk full Glam Eyelashes easy to put on? What...3 Answers
  • Is this a great product to use on the eyelashes? How does...2 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Eyelashes
  • "LOVE theses lashes! I love doubling them up for a more dramatic look and also love the price!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have used these lashes multiple times and I always love them. They are so easy to use and are nice and light. Always get compliments when using them." in 63 reviews
  • "These were the very first falsies I ever bought! They're so comfy and the price point is ideal! I cut them into pieces and put them on in 3s since I wasn't a lash master. They last for a decent amount of wears!! " in 16 reviews
Chloe W.
Dallas
I used these lashes for graduation and they stayed on for the whole brutal 3 hour ceremony in 100 degree weather so they deserve an award just for that. My only complaint is that they were way too long even though I have pretty big eyes I still had to trim them which was kind of inconvenient.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Kate P.
belmar
If you do your makeup full glam and don’t put these lashes on you are doing it all wrong. I purchased these lashes at target and I am in love. They are comfortable to wear and look beautiful on the eyes. I would highly recommend these lashes to a friend!
Lyndsi M.
LOOOOOOVE these eyelashes. They look so pretty in and really make that look pop! I hate that I can’t wear falsies for a decent amount of time with how sensitive my eyes are.Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Eyelashes
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Maya Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I just started using lashes and I LIVE FOR THEM! I have glasses so my eyelashes and eye looks dont always get recognized first. With the fuller lashes it draws more attention past my glasses.
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
So Target had these on sale for $3 so I decided to try them out. I love them already! They’re super easy to apply and leave a nice effect on your lashes. I’ll definitely purchase again.
Regina L.
San Bruno, CA
These were my favorite holy grail lashes to wear for a night out back when I first started using lashes. They look so nice in photos and definitely give you a wide eyed look. They're spiky and medium length, just the style I love. The band is thicker than your usual lash brands but that makes it easier to apply. Just wear some eyeliner and pop these babies on!
Meera C.
Glendale Hts, IL
Super stunning lashes, gives perfect volume, thickness, and length. Love the silky appearance.
Sometimes looks too dark but still very nice. I use it occasionally when I want to look glamorous and go all out with my makeup. Love these lashes and will try more styles with sonia kashuk!
Sheeba K.
Philadelphia, PA
These lashes fit my eyes perfectly! The glue that is provided also sticks very well. The curve of the lashes allows them to be easily applied and also stay on with no problems. You can also wash them and reuse them many times! Once they wear out I will be buying them again.
Savanna M.
Logan, UT
I love fake eyelashes, but can't ever find any that will fit my eyelash line without having to cut them. Does anyone else have this problem? This brand looks like it would look really pretty on, but I'm afraid I will run into the same problem. Does anyone have any advice for me?
Rosie B.
Brunswick, GA
I personally never tried this product, are they itchy or do they bother a person when they are wearing them?
Mora D.
Mart, TX
What size are they are they real full
Vicky F.
Would you recommend these for a beginner? I guess practice makes perfect.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Does it come with glue or how does it work