BY SONIA KASHUK

Find Accessory Bags at Target.com! Sonia Kashuk Floral Print Triple Train Case Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Sonia Kashuk Floral Print Triple Train Case

Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Floral Print Triple Train Case!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erica G.
Woodland, CA
Purchased at: Target
The one I own has a different pattern but it’s basically the same thing. I got this somewhat last minute for a trip and didn’t expect it to hold up as well as it has. It’s kind of silky but still pretty sturdy. I prefer a soft train case, this one is tough but still easy to pack. It hold a lot too, I don’t pack lightly and it easily held a few palettes, my makeup and my skincare. Incredibly cheap too.
Brooke A.
The triple train case is the way to go. In the top compartment you get a brush holding divider, which is very useful. In the second layer you get a nice medium sized pocket and the last layer is a nice deeper pocket. It is nicely made and I have actually started using it for my makeup everyday, not just when I travel.
lia c.
Los Angeles
Love that this is big enough to hold all my daily makeup (and then some fun extras) but also compact enough to bring with me wherever I go. The bottom is deep enough for setting powders and foundations. The middle for blushes and bronzers. And the top has a spot for eyeliner and eyebrow brushes. Sturdy too
Jackie S.
Apex, NC
I don’t have this exact train case, I have it in a different pattern, but either way I love it! It is a soft but durable material that can handle be wiped down. I love the compartment for the brushes. Only this I would’ve liked was some organizers/dividers for the large bottom section.
Jess C.
Auburn, ME
Super cute case! It provides enough storage for brushes & makeup. I love the price point..budget friendly! I got this to give As a Christmas present filling it with makeup goodies and they loved it.
Karen R.
Uniontown , OH
A very handy train case for travel. The different levels of storage adds some nice organization. She makes some pretty fun patterns. They are a bit pricey however I would recommend.
Holly K.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased a train case in a beige print not floral, but the layered compartments are great! There is a space for brushes up top and a zippered compartment for jewelry or small items like sharpeners, tweezers, etc. The next pocket is good for palettes, blushes, etc. The bottom is the deepest pocket where I keep foundations and base products. The only thing that could be a pro or a con depending on what you like is that when using this bag you have to do you makeup in sections due to the stacked pockets. You can’t see all of your products at one time because products will fall out if you have all 3 open at once. The little suitcase bag may have been a better option if you want to see everything and access products easier. I do like the stacked train case though to sit on my vanity desk.
Bella Z.
Totowa, NJ
I love this bag! I have the same one just a different print. The compartments are perfect for everything I need. Before this bag, I was traveling with 3 separate bags. Now I can put all my makeup, brushes, skincare all in one bag. So convenient to have it all in one place and to have it organized so well. There are holes for your brushes and the bag doesn’t slouch when empty. This bag makes me want to travel more haha
Malorie H.
Greensboro , NC
love! that's all i can really say. I got this case before a trip and its was a life saver. It has 3 compartments and allows you to find a place for everything. The one thing i love about this bag is that i was able to put more than just makeup inside of it. It holds so much and provides so many areas for everything you need to tote along!
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
Purchased at: Target
I love this trainer case because it holds everything I need and still has room for extra storage it also has held my very expensive eyeshadow palette‘s which I have dropped and nothing has shattered so far....love this case for travel so much