Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1

by Sonia Kashuk

Recommended Use: powder Type: smudger brush

Is this a good brush. :)
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1!
Wanda D.
Abilene, TX
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Wanda D.
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Wanda D.
Purchased at: Target
By far one of the best brushes I have used! Before using this brush I had tried beauty sponges and other brushes but none seemed to work with my skin. I use it to apply my foundation and it blends so well and doesn’t soak up too much of my product! Which is a positive when you are in a very tight budget. And the price for the brush was also in my budget at $10!! It also comes with a convenient lid to keep it from getting dirty or any other makeup product on it. I will definitely be purchasing more if needed!
Olivia A.
Park City, UT
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Olivia A.
Purchased at: Target
This is a really solid brush. Works wonderfully with my liquid foundation and blends like a dream. I love that it’s good quality without being totally expensive. I highly recommend giving this brush a try. It’s easy to clean, and it applies my makeup very well.
Basia D.
Eden Prairie, MN
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Basia D.
Purchased at: Target
I love this foundation brush. It is very soft and gentle on the face. I bought it roughly 2 years ago, use it a few times a week, and it has kept its quality. It’s the only brush I have of this brand but I would definitely buy more.
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Michelle W.
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Michelle W.
Purchased at: Target
This $10 Sonia Kashuk works better than ones I’ve spent over $30 on! You can get it for even less when Target has beauty sales. Even though it’s a foundation brush, I use it to blend a liquid blush from Glossier. Not only is this champagne gold brush visually appealing, the bristles are soft yet strong and stay put. I’ll be buying more from this line in the future. #target #targetfind #beauty #makeup
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Target
I just bought this brush at Target and let me telllll you people. These brushes are amazing. The dense bristles are packed in this brush so when the product hits the brush you are buffing product on your skin and not leaving it all over the brush. This has been one of my favorite foundation brush purchases💖😊
Alejandra G.
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Alejandra G.
Purchased at: Target
I recently started experimenting with various Sonia Kashuk brushes and I am pleasantly surprised with the quality. These make up brushes are a true bargain. They are moderately priced and comparable in effectiveness, durability, and design with the more expensive brands I have tried, such as Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier. They are so soft to touch and the price is good for the quality. I absolutely love these brushes. They blend out my make up so smooth and leave my skin beautiful. Sonia Kashuk
Lydia M.
Charlotte, NC
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Lydia M.
Purchased at: Target
The best 10 dollar foundation brush. SK really doesn’t miss with her brushes and this is one of my favorites.
Teresa D.
Kissimmee, FL
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Teresa D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This brushes from Sonia Kashuk they are amazing ! They are a little expensive but you are going to pay for quality .
Cheryl H.
Chino, CA
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Cheryl H.
Purchased at: Target
So happy that Target carries this line, because I was searching for a new foundation brush and I hit the jackpot. This brush is so soft and full. Foundation application is a breeze. I loved this brush so much that I purchased a larger multi-brush set by Sonia Kashuk.
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Savannah G.
Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Savannah G.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of the best foundation brushes I’ve used! If I didn’t know what I paid for it I would think it was much more expensive. It’s the perfect density for blending out liquid foundation, it doesn’t soak up a lot of product and it just blends everything out so beautifully. It feels expensive in your hand and I can tell it’s made of quality material! I love this so much and highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a great foundation brush, at any price point. This is better than many expensive brushes I’ve used!