Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad - Showstoppers01 uploaded by Bobbie B.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Seamlessly take your look from day to night with the sonia kashuk eye shadow quad, featuring four complementary shades to create multiple looks, housed in a convenient palette. Combination of creamy matte shades that allow for high-impact, buildable color and intense shimmering shadows that give the eyes sequin-like reflections. . â . November 2010: eye shadow quad in showstoppers won people en espanol's "belleza al dia" award. see more...

• Would you recommend for olive skin and brown eyes? Also h...1 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad - Showstoppers01
  • "I absolutely love the colors on this pallet! Glitter eyeshadow are usually no good but these are very easy to maneuver " in 8 reviews
  • "Her eye shadow quads are great in quality where they have high pigmentation and it isn't dusty when you put it on." in 3 reviews
  • "Glitter eyeshadow are usually no good but these are very easy to maneuver " in 1 review
  • "Great inexpensive alternative with the same colour pallette of expensive brands out there." in 1 review
  • "this is such a cute eye shadow palette and the colors are gorgeous i love it " in 1 review
MEREDITH M.
San Diego, CA
I honestly was not happy with this pallet as much as I thought I’d be. It looks great from the surface and packaging. Looks like it’d be really pigmented and full of glitter. But it’s not. I wouldn’t recommend it, it’s disappointing. I gave it three stars though because it still looks pretty on the lower lash eye line. Just make sure to use it with primer or it pretty much comes off during the day.
Hannah D.
Purchased at: Target
This is great to have for special occasions like New Years or Christmas as a lid topper, these are sheer glitters so if you are looking for a lot of pigment these are not it. I will say they can tell to fall on the face but I don't mind that because I'm only wearing them for those events where glitter all over the face doesn't matter 😜
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I have been buying this pallet for over 6 years now! I was buying this for dance performances in high school and it just became a staple eyeshadow for me. They are so shimmery, pigmented, and multi use! I sometimes use the lighter two colors under my eyebrows to add a little shimmer. I will even use the white above my cheeks for a highlight. I buy it at target of course. Its not too pricey and lasts for a really long time for me. I started looking into more of Sonia's products because I love this eyeshadow so much. Its a true #SHOWSTOPPER
Bobbie B.
Coldwater, MI
I would give this quad 100 stars if it were possible! I have purchased it 5 times if that tells you anything! Sonia Kashuk's eye quad in Showstopper is a showstopper, it is not for the faint of heart. Be prepared to get more compliments on your eyes, not your makeup, than you ever have in your life! This pallete has a gorgeous cream color that makes a great highlight, a soft gold, rich bronze, and smokey charcoal. All are saturated with sparkles, but it is not obnoxious, it is just gorgeous. I use it alone, sometimes I put it over top of other colors. I've used the gold as a highlight on my shoulders and collarbone. This set is my all-time favorite and I am a bit obsessed.
Cory Z.
Cleveland, OH
Ok. So. If you hate glitter this is a big NO. If you LOVE glitter, like me, this is a big YAY! It's basically 4 shades of glitter. Weird, mica looking, glinty flashy wet look glitter. Definitely gets all over your face. You need to be ok with that. Doesn't irritate my contacts at all, despite the glitter sneaking all over as the day goes on. Do not expect to get the color in the pan on your skin ever. Use them to layer over other shadows. Use your finger.
Michelle S.
Lakewood, WA
Her eye shadow quads are great in quality where they have high pigmentation and it isn't dusty when you put it on. The colors are great. It's pretty pricey for a department store brand but its worth it in quality
Stephanie B.
Harrison, AR
This is a great cheaper eye shadow palette. I would defiantly recommend this to a friend my only concern is that the shadow by itself doesn't last as long as I would like
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Had this quad forever and absolutely loved it! Super glittery but comfortable to wear on the eyes. Great for packing but still had good pigment. Bit pricey but great quality. I really enjoy Sonia Kashuk products.
Carrie C.
This is what you need for a night out on the town! So much glitter and it stays in place! Absolutely love this palate! Must have for the drawer!!!
Sara L.
Bellingham, MA
Love love love Sonia Kashuk!! I'm a sucker for anything glittery or shimmery and these are perfect. Long lasting and very pretty shades.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Would you recommend for olive skin and brown eyes? Also how pigmented is this? Is it flakey?