BY SONIA KASHUK

Seamlessly take your look from day to night with the sonia kashuk eye shadow quad, featuring four complementary shades to create multiple looks, housed in a convenient palette. Combination of creamy matte shades that allow for high-impact, buildable color and intense shimmering shadows that give the eyes sequin-like reflections. see more...

• How is the glitter payoff? 1 Answers
  • How is the pigment in these eyeshadows? The colors look b...1 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad - Fair And Square 44
  • "I love this compact. It has a combination of glittery and matte shades that glide on perfect!!" in 4 reviews
Deja M.
Valdosta , GA
I really like this quad the colors are nice and blend well. They all have a little shimmer which I did not like but the glitter color is really nice. If you are a WOC the pink do show a little grey/ashy .
Chantilly M.
Hollywood , FL
I thought the texture of the eyeshadow was terrible. You can't pit on one of the shades with a brush you have to use your finger or else it will just be a mess. I would never buy this product again. Don't waste your money.
Jamie S.
Absolutely love the colors in this quad. Sonia Kashuk has the cutest packaging too. Only problem is on the metallic glitter colors there is fallout when blending it on to the eyes. Only downfall of these eyeshadows
Sarah O.
Titusville, FL
Love the colors in this. I found it on clearance at my Target and HAD to buy it. Two of the eyeshadows are cream and the other two are powder. I dropped the quad on a rug and the two cream shadows broke into pieces. Luckily I could mush them back together but it's not as pretty anymore :( Colors are beautiful but the product breaks easily!
Jennifer L.
Aitkin
These quads are a little more expensive than the shadows I usually get, but they are super pigmented and I love the colors. I also like the quads because you don't end up paying for colors you will never wear. I also have the one that is all greys.
Linsey S.
Beautiful quad of neutrals with a nice light pop of color. I like how the four shades are various finishes as well. I have this one but they all look nice. High quality in my opinion.
Casey S.
I got this product at Target and it's really nice for the price. It's great for everyday and traveling. You can actually get a lot of looks from it too. I've always liked Sonia Kashuk products. Great buy!
Hannah L.
Very pretty pallet. Definitely worth the price but the very sparkly pink shade is very messy and has a bad consistency. Overall the pallet is a hit.
Victoria T.
corcoran
Colors are beautiful but they are not very pigmented. They work best if you spray your eyeshadow brush with a finishing spray.
Jennifer C.
Chicago
I really like the colors in this quad, you can use it for day or night. Very pigmented and easy to blend.
Patricia S.
Henderson , NV
How is the glitter payoff?
Jessica T.
How is the pigment in these eyeshadows? The colors look beutiful, but wondering if they have any staying power.