Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad - Bronzed Beauty 50 uploaded by Yesenia R.Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad - Bronzed Beauty 50 uploaded by Lilly M.Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad - Bronzed Beauty 50 uploaded by Maleana H.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Seamlessly take your look from day to night with the sonia kashuk eye shadow quad, featuring four complementary shades to create multiple looks, housed in a convenient palette. Combination of creamy matte shades that allow for high-impact, buildable color and intense shimmering shadows that give the eyes sequin-like reflections. see more...

• Do these to on as shimmery as they look? Are they overly ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a natural looking bronzer, wonder if this...1 Answers
  • SK is one of the more pricey brands at the drug store, so...2 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad - Bronzed Beauty 50
  • "I love love this eyeshadow!! Its so pretty. I love the glitter!! Plus you have a variety of shades to use on the eye and it stays on all day. I love it." in 3 reviews
Alizaida G.
These quads were pricey and even though they shadow look beautiful in the pan They are not worth it. The colors are not pigmented..the mattes are patchy, chalky, and hard to blend. Some of shimmer ones are just big chunks of glitter and pigmentation is horrible...there are some that are creamy but they dont go evenly.
You may find a nice one here and there but that one is not worth it to buy the whole pallete.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
These are TERRIBLE and not cheap either. The shimmery shade is so chalky, the packaging is cheap and the mattes are just okay. Also the color choices are of ideal. The neutral matte palette is excellent and far and away worth the money over these
Amy L.
millcreek, UT
This pallet was amazing! I loved how the golden tones made me look like a goddess. Even my boyfriend approved of them. The pigment was great. I would buy this again.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
I am an eyeshadow queen! So I take my shadows seriously and I want to make sure they can last up to 8 hours of more. I was not too impressed with the quality of these shadows, even when paired with my eye primer from urban decay. The pigmentation was not too much and was very difficult to blend with transition colors. I would suggest if you buy this palette to only use the shadows with each other and not other brands, it seems as if when mixed with other brands the blending quality is not that good!
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
This eyeshadow palette is gorgeous and pigmented and my absolute favorite go to everyday palette when i want something shimmery but not a full on glam look. The color in the top left hand corner is amazing when used as a highlighter, i completely used it all up. I need a new one asap. I highly recommend.
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY
I bought this palette because of the swatch I did in store. It was shimmery and the pigment was great. I give this an F based solely on the fact that I didn't even make it home before one of the quads just came out of it's place and fell apart, ruining the rest of the palette. It's an F because I purchased 2 others previously on clearance and within a week, they too were shattered. It's only the super shimmery colors that do this but it ruins the whole palette. $14 was spent on this one I couldn't even get a refund for.
ROsa G.
Sonia Kashuk is very elite and very high quality and these color when you swatch them are very buttery and you get a high pigment from each color individually. Each color compliments what ever color eye you have and it beautiful. They have a nice sheen to them and it product where you can use this to get a look for morning or night.
Astrid S.
Jacksonville, NC
This eyeshadow quad wasn't what I expected. The colors are beautiful but it came off sort of chalky and you have to build up the color for it to stay! Blending it in wasn't a breeze either. The only eyeshadow that had tons of pigmentation was the glittery one which lasts all day unlike the rest.

The price is ridiculous for results like this!
Tisa B.
Louisville, KY
This is a great palette for neutral girls, or girls like me who like colorful looks but will go for a neutral look every once in awhile. This is a great palette to have in your collection whether you are a beginner or more advanced. Great investment.
Stephanie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
This palette is perfect for a good day out at a club! The shimmer and gold to it is very flashy. It would be very good to use and i would recommend anyone to use it. The only thing i dislike about this product is that it's very exspensive and has a variety of only 4 colors.
Anna K.
Wellesley, MA
SK is one of the more pricey brands at the drug store, so my question is, is it worth that much money for four little eye shadows?
Maira L.
Are these shadows very pigmented??
Zaima G.
Staten Island, NY
I'm looking for a natural looking bronzer, wonder if this one will fix my olily skin with yellow undertones
Danielle M.
Is there a lot of fall out from these shadows?
Courtney H.
Do these to on as shimmery as they look? Are they overly powdery or hard to work with?