Sonia Kashuk Eye Quad - Prima Ballerina

by Sonia Kashuk

Seamlessly take your look from day to night with the sonia kashuk eye shadow quad, featuring four complementary shades to create multiple looks, housed in a convenient palette. Combination of creamy matte shades that allow for high-impact, buildable color and intense shimmering shadows that give the eyes sequin-like reflections. . â

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Eye Quad - Prima Ballerina!
Philadelphia, PA
I really do love eyeshadows in pinks and purples for my green eyes. But this eye shadow quad was really disappointing to me; the pigmentation just isn't there once it hits my skin. I'm hoping that pairing it with some super top of the line eye primer might bring it to life. I found this item at Target.
Harvest, AL
Sonia Kashuk Eye Quad - Prima Ballerina uploaded by Emily M.
I really like how wearable her eyeshadows are. The shades are super wearable. I enjoyed this palette a lot
Oh my! My favorite! The colors last all day and they blend so wonderfully together. I love this so much.
Nashua, NH
Really good quad for the price! I love this brand and the top right color looks gorgeous with blue eyes!