Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10 uploaded by Sydney S.Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10 uploaded by Angely S.

BY SONIA KASHUK

A makeup bag must-have this palette of 6 essential shades will flatter every woman and keep them looking perfectly polished even on the go! see more...

• Should I get this palette or the bigger one?2 Answers
  • Yay or nay?Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 101 Answers
  • How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?3 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10
  • "This is a great neutral palette at an affordable price. The color combo is my favorite. This is a great option when you want to get your stuff from Target and go home and be done. I would definitely buy again." in 18 reviews
  • "The best neutral palette EVER. The shades are so pretty and very pigmented. Lasts all day and my eyes pop. Love the sizes of the pots. " in 10 reviews
  • "Love the colors of this palette,and how smoothly it goes on! Easy application, and blends beautifully! Long lasting color with or without a primer! " in 3 reviews
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
So I love Sonia Kashuk. Fairly priced and I find them in target which is my favorite store. But I do not like her eyeshadow palettes at all. The shade selection is typically awesome but they are just not pigmented enough for me. But I love her makeup brushes!
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
The colors in this palette are nice but I was disappointed in the product and would not buy it again. It is overpriced and doesn't last long at all. I have hazel eyes and was hoping this palette would enhance them but if it doesn't last, it isnt worth it.
Kacey C.
Magnolia, TX
I like this to a certain point, has a lot of fall out and just doesn't blend as easily as I'd like
Aileen H.
The colors looked promising in the packaging when I saw it @Target.
I tried it on, and it's just mediocre for me.
I wanted it to have more pigmentation being it a neutral palette. I had to return it coz I wasn't happy.
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
I was so wanting to love this palette but sadly I do not. The color payoff was not the best and it felt really chalky and very hard to blend.
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Good quality for drugstore. Can be a little patchy if I don’t prime. Two of the colors are very stiff. Not my go to but a good alternative for highend. I would reach for Milani though before this. I wouldn’t buy again.
Brandy A.
The colors were very pretty. But they did not last very long and they were not as pretty actually on.
JR P.
Very good color palette! The colors flow nicely. It was a fairly decent price for being a "drug store" makeup. The packaging was very cute! Very easy to use/apply. May need to apply more eye shadow for fuller coverage, but everyone is different and that was just my experience.
Rebekah P.
Goose Creek, SC
These are pretty shadows for every day looks. You will get the best results if you use a good eyeshadow primer before application, as the pigmentation leaves something to be desired. All in all a good option for natural eye makeup.
Carolyn L.
I really like this product! It's very affordable and has a fairly decent colour pay-off. If you are on a budget and want an everyday palette, this product is great!
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?
Halie M.
California, PA
Should I get this palette or the bigger one?
Atenea H.