Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10 uploaded by Angely S.Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10 uploaded by Sydney S.

BY SONIA KASHUK

A makeup bag must-have this palette of 6 essential shades will flatter every woman and keep them looking perfectly polished even on the go! see more...

• Should I get this palette or the bigger one?2 Answers
  • Yay or nay?Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 101 Answers
  • How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Kenya W.
Perfect for on the go touch ups and to use while out. It has great everyday colors... but it isn't too on my list!
Sarah W.
I love this brand. The makeup brushes are so soft too. I usually buy it at Target. I love the colors. So pigmented!
Jennifer C.
Fitchburg, MA
This is my go to "no makeup face" palette. Its pretty good. I use it when going to class and sometimes for work.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
I love this natural palette for those days when you want something but not to heavy. This product is really nice.
Audre Y.
Tiffin, OH
The color is very pigmitted and it goes good with almost anything I have to wear. I get many complements on it.
Ariana S.
Hickory, NC
Good palette overall! Neutral colors for everyday but I like that you can create night looks if you needed to!
Mariah J.
Flint, MI
These shadows are simple yet beautiful, perfect for everyday where and good for blending and transition colors
Isaura F.
National City, CA
Perfect amount of pigment, high price for being drugstore... great for traveling,has great colors, blendable
caisy m.
It works good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good
Allyn R.
Wewoka, OK
Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow pallets are a great balance between high quality and affordable. The pigment is great.
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?
Halie M.
California, PA
Should I get this palette or the bigger one?
Atenea H.