Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10 uploaded by Angely S.

BY SONIA KASHUK

A makeup bag must-have this palette of 6 essential shades will flatter every woman and keep them looking perfectly polished even on the go! see more...

• Should I get this palette or the bigger one?2 Answers
  • Yay or nay?Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 101 Answers
  • How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Mendy O.
Ekron, KY
I'm obsessed with this palette. This should be a high end product, it's that good. It feels very buttery and blends like a dream.
Karolin G.
The colors are pretty but I don't feel like the product stays as well as some of the others that I have used such as Too Faved.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
This was a palette that I was told would be a great starting one to work with. I was told correct. The color has great pigment.
Blends well and stays on and in place. I however only use a few of the colors as the others do not look good on my skin tone.
Jessie C.
Mustang, Oklahoma
Good color palette. Pigmented colors! Tap off excess for fallout. Good everyday simple look palate if don't want to go glam.
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on my eyes
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
I got this from target after trying Sonia Kashuk brushes. I liked this one but didn't stay for a longer time on my eyes.
Brenda R.
Love the colors and the options I have...neutral but a pop of color is what I love...always shop at target to find this
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
A beautiful natural palette that can be used for everday looks... I feel in love with this palette on the first use!
Kenya W.
Perfect for on the go touch ups and to use while out. It has great everyday colors... but it isn't too on my list!
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?
Halie M.
California, PA
Should I get this palette or the bigger one?
Atenea H.