Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10 uploaded by Angely S.

BY SONIA KASHUK

A makeup bag must-have this palette of 6 essential shades will flatter every woman and keep them looking perfectly polished even on the go! see more...

• Should I get this palette or the bigger one?2 Answers
  • Yay or nay?Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 101 Answers
  • How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
great palette, perfect for tan skin, found at target, great packaging. love the line. just started using all the products. brushes are great. affordable! great pigment and compares well to others. i like this brand more. definitely recommend!
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
I'm all about the nudes and this palette is amazing! The shadows look great either blended or worn alone. I do have to say I noticed some creasing after a few hours though.
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
The colors in this palette are nice but I was disappointed in the product and would not buy it again. It is overpriced and doesn't last long at all. I have hazel eyes and was hoping this palette would enhance them but if it doesn't last, it isnt worth it.
A. N.
Eh. It is a great palette for the price, and if you love makeup, and know what to do with it. I almost think it is better for contouring. The staying power is average and it is a bit powder-y.
Fiorella S.
I did a lot (read 1 month) of research on which matte palette to get and was mainly looking at higher end brands, but saw swatches for this palette and loved how pigmented the colors were. Had looked at it a few times at target, but when I finally took the trip to get it they were sold out. So I checked amazon and they had a comparable price and ended up buying it. The case is nothing special, but I love the size and it's great to put in my makeup bag that I take with me. All the colors are pretty pigmented but the black especially is incredible! It's really dark and yet so blendable. I use this palette with every makeup look I do. It's incredibly functional and high quality.
Norbeliss M.
A very good everyday eyeshadow palette. Easy to apply with a great selection of neutral shades for my dark brown eyes and light warm skin. These shadows doesn't crease and last a long time. Recommended to everyone! It suits for every skin tone and eyes.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA
The color payoff on these eyeshadows are a hit and miss. Most of the eyeshadows are shimmery or satin and I wish there was more variety in this palette. It is a very warm palette.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
love this brand and that i can find it in my target down the street. however they do not carry all the colors i need and are often out of products. these neutrals
Nisha J.
Washington, DC
These beautiful eyeshadow shades are perfect for a warm - neutral eye look. This palette makes many looks that all can be styled by anyone of any complexion
Valeria L.
naples, FL
el pigmento de esta marca es super bueno a pesar de que se encuentra en farmacia yo la recomieno es una paleta de colores bien basica pero necesaria
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?
Halie M.
California, PA
Should I get this palette or the bigger one?
Atenea H.