Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10 uploaded by Sydney S.Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10 uploaded by Angely S.

BY SONIA KASHUK

A makeup bag must-have this palette of 6 essential shades will flatter every woman and keep them looking perfectly polished even on the go! see more...

• Should I get this palette or the bigger one?2 Answers
  • Yay or nay?Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 101 Answers
  • How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?3 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10
  • "This is a great neutral palette at an affordable price. The color combo is my favorite. This is a great option when you want to get your stuff from Target and go home and be done. I would definitely buy again." in 18 reviews
  • "The best neutral palette EVER. The shades are so pretty and very pigmented. Lasts all day and my eyes pop. Love the sizes of the pots. " in 10 reviews
  • "Love the colors of this palette,and how smoothly it goes on! Easy application, and blends beautifully! Long lasting color with or without a primer! " in 3 reviews
Mary Kate M.
Austin, KS
I'm all about the nudes and this palette is amazing! The shadows look great either blended or worn alone. I do have to say I noticed some creasing after a few hours though.
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
The colors in this palette are nice but I was disappointed in the product and would not buy it again. It is overpriced and doesn't last long at all. I have hazel eyes and was hoping this palette would enhance them but if it doesn't last, it isnt worth it.
Rebekah P.
Goose Creek, SC
These are pretty shadows for every day looks. You will get the best results if you use a good eyeshadow primer before application, as the pigmentation leaves something to be desired. All in all a good option for natural eye makeup.
A. N.
Eh. It is a great palette for the price, and if you love makeup, and know what to do with it. I almost think it is better for contouring. The staying power is average and it is a bit powder-y.
Serena T.
Great eyeshadow palette. The shades are diverse enough for a casual, effortless daytime look and a sexy, intense nightout look. Shadows are easy to blend and don't smudge once you've set them. Easy to remove at the end of the day. Great value for the price!
Fiorella S.
I did a lot (read 1 month) of research on which matte palette to get and was mainly looking at higher end brands, but saw swatches for this palette and loved how pigmented the colors were. Had looked at it a few times at target, but when I finally took the trip to get it they were sold out. So I checked amazon and they had a comparable price and ended up buying it. The case is nothing special, but I love the size and it's great to put in my makeup bag that I take with me. All the colors are pretty pigmented but the black especially is incredible! It's really dark and yet so blendable. I use this palette with every makeup look I do. It's incredibly functional and high quality.
Norbeliss M.
A very good everyday eyeshadow palette. Easy to apply with a great selection of neutral shades for my dark brown eyes and light warm skin. These shadows doesn't crease and last a long time. Recommended to everyone! It suits for every skin tone and eyes.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA
The color payoff on these eyeshadows are a hit and miss. Most of the eyeshadows are shimmery or satin and I wish there was more variety in this palette. It is a very warm palette.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
love this brand and that i can find it in my target down the street. however they do not carry all the colors i need and are often out of products. these neutrals
Nisha J.
Washington, DC
These beautiful eyeshadow shades are perfect for a warm - neutral eye look. This palette makes many looks that all can be styled by anyone of any complexion
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?
Halie M.
California, PA
Should I get this palette or the bigger one?
Atenea H.