Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10 uploaded by Angely S.

BY SONIA KASHUK

A makeup bag must-have this palette of 6 essential shades will flatter every woman and keep them looking perfectly polished even on the go! see more...

• Should I get this palette or the bigger one?2 Answers
  • Yay or nay?Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 101 Answers
  • How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Elise H.
These are great matte colors and they don't crease while blending easily together and with an eye liner. I think they have great wear time along with being particularly non-irritating. I would recommend these to anyone not wanting a shimmery palette of colors that are very natural and great to be worn daily.
Ashley D.
Grove City, OH
This is one of my favorites! Colors go with everything, day or night. Can be used many ways. I usually prefer mineral eyeshadows but the way this goes on reminds me of them. It does not look caked on when you use it. Very natural look and feel. I have used this for years.
Aileen H.
The colors looked promising in the packaging when I saw it @Target.
I tried it on, and it's just mediocre for me.
I wanted it to have more pigmentation being it a neutral palette. I had to return it coz I wasn't happy.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Sonia Kashuk is a great drugstore brand. She has some amazing brushes and her packaging/theme is so cute. I love almost anything she puts out including this pallet. It's so small and perfect to just throw in your purse.
Julie S.
This is a great neutral palette at an affordable price. The color combo is my favorite. This is a great option when you want to get your stuff from Target and go home and be done. I would definitely buy again.
Sara S.
love this brand and that i can find it in my target down the street. however they do not carry all the colors i need and are often out of products. these neutrals are easily blended and i can create numerous eyeshadow looks easily.
Jennifer J.
This is a really nice basic eye shadow palette especially for the drugstore. Some of the colors are more pigmented than others but with primer you don't notice that at all. A primer really boosts the color pay off.
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I like to use this eyeshadow during the week because it is not too heavy and it's long-lasting.
Plus it is easy to find at my local target and it's a more like a luxury brand which is a great deal for the price that you pay.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
This Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Pallet is running! I love that it is cruelty free and locally available at target! The packaging is perfect for travel! These shades look gorgeous with my blue eyes! I would buy again!
Bree H.
Mesa, AZ
I was on the market for a neutral palette, and my eye caught this one at the store. I bought it, and immediately loved it when I tried it. The shades are so practical for day to day use. That's important to me. I love this palette, and find myself using it often. It brings out my green eyes!
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?
Halie M.
California, PA
Should I get this palette or the bigger one?
Atenea H.