Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10 uploaded by Angely S.

BY SONIA KASHUK

A makeup bag must-have this palette of 6 essential shades will flatter every woman and keep them looking perfectly polished even on the go! see more...

• Should I get this palette or the bigger one?2 Answers
  • Yay or nay?Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 101 Answers
  • How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Sonia Kashuk is an interesting brand that's basically a high end drugstore brand. The colors are very pigmented but have a bit more fallout than I prefer. They do blend well and they have a good color variety. I would recommend this.
Renee W.
Warren, OH
The colors were true when applied compared to what they looked like in the packaging. I've tried many products that look like what I want until I apply it and then it's horrible but not this product, will purchase again!
Doreen G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Beautiful nude palette with smooth creamy colors with great coverage. Buildable and have staying power . Definitely recommend this product, a must have for a reasonably priced nude palette.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
This is one of my favorite palettes. i use it everyday the colors are great and you can mix any color together and they will look great. i really think that this palette is for everyday use, especially for work cause they look very natural. and if i am going somewhere after work i use the darker shades, it is small palette so you can keep it in your bag and fix ur makeup from day to night makeup by just changing the colors a bit and applying the false eyelashes.
Adore this little palette and recommend it to everyone.
Katrina K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love that all of the colors in this pallette are matte. I have a hard time finding matte pallettea because sparkly and glitter eyeshadows seem to be so popluar.
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
I like ve brown or jou can dmokey make up specialt in the evening or since its winter i like the Sonia kashuk neutral palette because it has beautiful brown color
Harper P.
Farmington, UT
This palette goes well together will all my other makeup products. It always leaves me looking flawless. I reccomned this to everyone looking for beautiful eyes.
Theresa N.
very good product. the colors are very neutral and blends very well. it's great quality compared to the high end products. I purchased this at Target. my eye color is brown.
Genevieve B.
Kingston, NH
I love these colors. LOVE them. I found I must use a primer with them to get them to stay for as long as I like. The palette I have is chalky when I take my brush to it and the primer helps. I have purchased others in the past that were not, so it may have just been my palette, old or what not, but I wish these colors were a creamier powder. However for the couple hours it does stay on it looks very pretty!
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
A friend purchased this for me as a gift. I was surprised at how well pigmented this is. You barely need to use any product at all to get coverage. This is not only a timesaver, but is nice because you don't have to layer tons of product on the get the look that you want.
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?
Halie M.
California, PA
Should I get this palette or the bigger one?
Atenea H.